Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Osavo

December and January TV Fixtures announced

12 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

On a purely selfish level, glad they haven’t moved the December London away trips 

lol Same because I’ve already bought train tickets. Aside from Fulham which I think was always going to be a struggle.

17 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

On a purely selfish level, glad they haven’t moved the December London away trips 

Yeah that was one of the big things for me. Just about everything else can get in the sea mind. Mate of mine booked his Fulham train yesterday lol 

No chance I'm bothering with Everton.

Wolves is going to be shite as well now.

Not that I go to that many away games but that's shite for the regular fans that do go, primarily for Everton game - how are fans meant to get there that early as I presume trains on NYD will have reduced service and given it's new year's eve/NYD, can't be that many hotel rooms available for the amount of fans that go?!

The Liverpool game at 8pm the day after it was originally scheduled is less of a problem considering it would have been 7.45pm anyway - unless people have booked leave anyway etc...

9 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Delighted Everton is on TV. Terrible view, so much more convenient it being live.

But a true football ground with history and character. Much rather be in that away end than some of the newer grounds that are same. It'll be a sad day when Everton move.

The times I've been to Goodison I've been nearer the front and never really had a problem. It's worse at the back, just like it is at most older grounds.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

Seriously hacked off, yes even Livid with that. 

Have booked a train and hotel in London for 4th December to come back early on the 5th as I was sure the Fulham game wouldn't be on TV but they've moved it anyway. My first away game in year's seriously screwed.

Out with work the night before the Spurs game, booked a hotel in town thinking if it's moved on Saturday it'll be 5.30 at worst and I can get up late,  breakfast in town, bit of Christmas shopping etc.....7.45 FFS!! 

52 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Yeah that was one of the big things for me. Just about everything else can get in the sea mind. Mate of mine booked his Fulham train yesterday lol 

The upside with Wolves from an awayday point of view is no ****ing about/drinking in Wolverhampton. Get the train with a few tinnies and then back into Brum after. Atmosphere be timid mind 

57 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'll raise you my train ticket and hotel!

Anyone relying on public transport beyond the region is buggered for the Tottenham game. Unbelievable really, any time up to around 6.30pm as a kick-off and I'm ok, 7.45pm means a hotel stay and a reduced service on the Sunday.

Crap.