Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

2 minutes ago, Foxxed said:

They gain money the more you watch the shows and the adverts.

The more you watch that kind of thing the more they'll pump it out.

As mentioned above, it's not in my ability to change it. 

Unfortunately it's somebody else's choice and I'm having to live with it. 

1 hour ago, wattolcfc said:

Been down to the ground this morning, a strange eerie feeling.

Hope everyone gets down to the ground to pay their respects, after all, this man has given us some of the best days of our lives.

The least we can do is to show his family how much we appreciate everything he has done for us. 

We Are The Foxes Family. 

We will always be a family, I'm so proud of what this great man did for our club, I'm devasted, I'm lost for words, my thoughts are with the friends and families, 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

To anyone that’s gone down to the ground, is there anywhere near that I can park my car? I’ve got to go down man I can’t sit at home. Is the stadium car park open for people or is it best to park up the road somewhere?

i dont think the car park will be open mate, best to use one of the side streets nearby, quite a few about within a few minutes walking. tempted to go as well today and lay a scarf and some flowers ;(

• Like 1

A truly awful day . I remember the old days when the worry was not what position in the Prem we are but if we would have a club at all. The owners have been fantastic for our great club ,the City and the wider football family.My thoughts are with Top and the rest of the family. RIP !!!

1 minute ago, buzzer_b said:

To anyone that’s gone down to the ground, is there anywhere near that I can park my car? I’ve got to go down man I can’t sit at home. Is the stadium car park open for people or is it best to park up the road somewhere?

I'd imagine the whole thing is roped off. Just park down a side street or on Freeman's common.

• Like 1

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Was just about to ask the same thing. Might pay and park at Freeman's if not? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smr said:

i dont think the car park will be open mate, best to use one of the side streets nearby, quite a few about within a few minutes walking. tempted to go as well today and lay a scarf and some flowers ;(

Do it mate if you feel the need to.