Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

3 minutes ago, Sharpe's Foxes said:

Some may still be fighting for life and it may also be difficult to identify the dead if the burns are severe.

they obviously have good reasons for holding off on releasing definitive information.

Agree - The club and family have the right to deal with and release news how they want.

Thais are obviously a different culture and deal with things differently.

Fair to say though there would be footage of people getting on the Helicopter and many saw.

I left the Gallery restaurant slightly before it flew so I would've seen if a few mins later

Nothing will be said until  the directors of lcfc/ king power etc have meetings to discuss contingency plans for the businesses. King power is a massive brand in Thailand and if not dealt with correctly could harm the brand. Families need to identify the bodies etc.

Surreal Atmosphere at the ground,very respectful except the few Dumbo's taking selfies

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DJAV said:

It's also why the media are being a little bit dangerous with their reporting. I'm a journalist, and I am outraged by the BBC and Sky. They have reported names who could be on the helicopter, which helps nobody and might mean that somebody who was on board is not accounted for yet. Awful reporting.

I haven't watched Sky news since 07:00hrs..but until then they were not hyping or going OTT.

Sky sports went out their way to act from (Dorsett and Cotterill) the club's wishes.

And not speculating...  Plus the 2 women women readers were not speculating olbviously reading from cards.

I am not sure when/where the statement that Vichai was on board came from.....

• Like 1

Losing the the helicopter itself, a symbol of Leicester City FC, saddens all LCFC community.

Whoever died in the accident, it is an unacceptable robbery of life.

Losing the owner (and his relatives), with whom the club is associated, who contributed vastly to the club, the supporters, the town, the memories of millions all over world, is a major loss for all that have got even a tiny bit of Leicester-ish cells in their lives.

Now we are all short of a close relative that put a one big tick in our lifetimes goals list and made us believe a little bit more that there is some justice in life, somewhere over there.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dhermon said:

Could they be waiting on Top to fly into the country ?

I thing will be said until the families have been allowed to process what’s happened. And due to the nature of Vichai’s work there will be no doubt a lot of meetings going on. I think the families should be shown the respect they need at this time. An announcement will come soon enough, but there are more important things that need to be seen to before any formal announcement is made. 

• Like 2

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Dont want to give the mods another job, in these busy times

But it would be nice to have a condolence thread where the fans of other teams posts can been seen in one place.

So we can see all the nice messages without seeing all the news as it unfolded maybe duplicate the ones all ready posted?

I like this idea. 

• Like 1

Not sure what to say really. 

Lay in bed this morning crying reading this thread.

The best owner in the country who’s transformed our club into a world renowned one

Really do recommend going to the ground, even though it’s obviously all very raw it’s therapeutic for want of a better word

The messages on here of support from fans of other clubs is heartwarming. It’ll be something to carry in our heads in the coming days. Thanks to each and every one of you ?

1 minute ago, HankMarvin said:

But it would be nice to have a condolence thread where the fans of other teams posts can been seen in one place.

So we can see all the nice messages without seeing all the news as it unfolded maybe duplicate the ones all ready posted?

I'm sure Mark will at some point. Bias aside this is the most well put together forum in the country for Football Clubs... something will be done :) 

13 minutes ago, mancunian said:

Still at least we'll have had more than one good season eh? Time like this for your club and you find it necessary to have a snide pop at someone sending a sympathetic message? On every board there's always one complete knob and it looks like it's you on this one

Mancunian - i appreciate your kind regards. God bless you for making the effort to come here and send a message

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Too many have been posted in this thread to round them up and move/start another thread to include them.

There’s nothing stopping you from starting a thread though.

bit fed up of outsiders saying thats it down the league you go insensitive c@@@ts 

i fully expect top in time to come out and say it was his fathers dream to see this club top 6 and ill do whatever it takes to acheive that.

at the minute i dont realy care to be honest and i doubt ill be able to get excited about another match this season because every time that whistle goes ill be thinking of vichai :(

16 minutes ago, mancunian said:

Still at least we'll have had more than one good season eh? Time like this for your club and you find it necessary to have a snide pop at someone sending a sympathetic message? On every board there's always one complete knob and it looks like it's you on this one

He doesn’t represent us all here pal, every village has an idiot.

• Like 2