Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

Just now, st albans fox said:

sorry mate but he is right .......

anyone hoping for a miracle ...... there isn’t one ..... desperate times for the families (not forgetting the two pilots) and our club ........

just numb ..........

:nono::nono:

Truly sad moment. I was at the game, had hospitality in the players lounge and left after Mark Albrighton made his appearance. Walked across the car park 10 mins before the crash. Its a truly sad moment. Im in total shoc

BTW....not circulating rumours but has Gareth Southgate come out yet as there are tonnes of rumours on twitter circulating that he was the 5th passenger. I know he was at the game as I seen him from a distance

Just now, davidhenson44 said:

Thoughts with the family of all of those who have lost loved ones in this terrible tragedy, including the crew. Amongst all of the emotions, this huge outpouring and the sheer volume of heartfelt tributes to Vichai serve as a reminder, at least to me, of the value of living a respectful and generous life and that how we treat others while on Earth is what we’re most likely to be remembered for. 

So true mate ?

2 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

About this, I think the best plan of action is for the next trust meeting to raise the issue and ask the club to get a quote from a company. Then we can start a GoFundMe for the fans to raise money to cover the cost, any extra raised going to charity.

I would echo this 100%. Id really like to get involved in raising money for this if it can be done. 

7 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

About this, I think the best plan of action is for the next trust meeting to raise the issue and ask the club to get a quote from a company. Then we can start a GoFundMe for the fans to raise money to cover the cost, any extra raised going to charity.

Fully behind this.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Mendi said:

How u no this :nono:

Apart from the fact everyone is aware that all 5 have died , There was no sirens when the ambulances left ! Remains that could be recovered were taken away with dignity and respect not with any urgency ! The green tarpaulin suggests some remains are still to be recovered  

• Sad 1