Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

1 minute ago, dorsetboy said:

bit fed up of outsiders saying thats it down the league you go insensitive c@@@ts 

i fully expect top in time to come out and say it was his fathers dream to see this club top 6 and ill do whatever it takes to acheive that.

at the minute i dont realy care to be honest and i doubt ill be able to get excited about another match this season because every time that whistle goes ill be thinking of vichai :(

I do wonder what will become of the club. Now probably isn’t the time but with no news coming out the mind wanders. 

4 minutes ago, Captain... said:

Remembrance Day fixture 10th November vs Burnley is going to be brutal. Last post and minutes silence :cry: entire stadium will be in bits. :cry:

Hope people in the concourses have more respect this time..

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
Just now, Aeropars said:

I do wonder what will become of the club. Now probably isn’t the time but with no news coming out the mind wanders. 

People have lost their lives ,i know your thinking out loud but another time buddy ,not having a go hand on heart.

Just going through twitter feeds and it’s so nice to see so many heartfelt messages from fans of Leicester, English clubs, British clubs, European and World as well as the clubs themselves, I feel like I support another 100,000 clubs today. Thank you football world ❤️

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain... said:

Remembrance Day fixture 10th November vs Burnley is going to be brutal. Last post and minutes silence :cry: entire stadium will be in bits. :cry:

100th anniversary of armistice, likely first home fixture since this. It's going to be awful, one of the hardest days in the history of the club

12 minutes ago, dorsetboy said:

bit fed up of outsiders saying thats it down the league you go insensitive c@@@ts 

i fully expect top in time to come out and say it was his fathers dream to see this club top 6 and ill do whatever it takes to acheive that.

at the minute i dont realy care to be honest and i doubt ill be able to get excited about another match this season because every time that whistle goes ill be thinking of vichai :(

To be honest I’ve only seen messages of support

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Just got back from the ground to lay a shirt and a scarf.

it never really sunk in, until seeing countless flowers, scarves, shirts and grieving fans. 

God knows why they decided to buy our football club, but I’m so so grateful that they did. 

Thank you Vichai

Thanks to Milan M

• Like 2

I love our club

I love our fans

Right now I don’t give a toss about the future of LCFC. 

Vichai and his family brought us a dream and made that dream a reality. That doesn’t happen often in life. We were so lucky to have that magnificent man not only at the helm of LCFC, but also as a beneficiary for the City of Leicester at large. 

Our feelings are are as nothing compared to those of his family, but he will be loved and missed by so many for reasons that go beyond football, that is an incredible and fitting legacy. 

• Like 4