Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finley Parsons

Helicopter crash

Shell shocked and at loss for word. Can't even begin to describe how I feel.

Many thanks to all the fans from other clubs for their sympathies and kind words, that meant a bunch.

On a side note a massive props to the admins for the wonderful posts and reps restrictions rules which left me unable to either express myself in one of the club's darkest days nor to thank the fans from other clubs coming here.

I am sure that the city and the club will do something to commemorate Mr. Vichai. But for now, it still is very difficult to accept the loss. A tragedy that has befallen Leicester, Thailand, the respective families and all football lovers. My condolences to the loved ones.

• Like 1

Been to the stadium, struggling to hold it together even getting in the car to go there. While driving there a friend was on 5 live talking about it and he broke down which set me off.

Got there, sobbed like a baby and laid my flowers and have just been for a beer to clear my head with another friend. Tough to be like that in front of friends but it helped.

Edited by Costock_Fox