Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ecdysiast

Claudio to Fulham

33 minutes ago, mazarron fox said:

Ranieri s brilliance in our title win was he did nothing to alter the status quo. We all know the team was up and running before then but hats off to him for running with it. The next season he was forced to change and was hopelessly inept. Still without him we probably wouldn’t have won the league. 

Good luck fella

I largely agree with you, but the one big change he did make was the fullbacks - to two who could defend.  This was a massive change in what was to happen in the season.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

5th December..we cross swords!!   

I disagree even amazed,so early in the season reading some posters already,having Fulham relegated...

The quality in the squad,is there...!!

If there is a chink of light,Claudio will use it well!!!

He did his best to get us relegated in fairness lol

5 minutes ago, Vince Vega said:

I largely agree with you, but the one big change he did make was the fullbacks - to two who could defend.  This was a massive change in what was to happen in the season.

And the regular back 4 system. Pearson regularly rotate back 4 and back 3 the season before. 

Altough He might play more back 4 had he stay, as he signed fuchs, but we will never know 

I think he will do well in fulham. Heard they spend so much for new players. Ranieri really suited to the team that just need stability without much ambitious pressure. 

4 minutes ago, fuchsntf said:

Different platform!!! He got Chelsea going,plus many other clubs....

Oh!!  I forgot!!  He got us the title...you womble!!!:teehee:

We will see. I hope he does well but I really think he should have retired after 16/17 when people still thought he was an incredible manager :(

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, norwichfox said:

No....but they won the Premier League. :)

and for that,their 4-6+ yrs will be gratefully remembered on my side!!

But again they didn't seem to fit Ranieris own remit.,and that was what I was meaning!!

Why he may have had a torrid 2nd season....??? Who knows.

4 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

We will see. I hope he does well but I really think he should have retired after 16/17 when people still thought he was an incredible manager :(

This ain't boxing...!!!:jump:

What's happening...aren't you having a good day...