Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ecdysiast

Claudio to Fulham

1 hour ago, Hanan96 said:

Looking at the whole career of him, its reasonable. 

Yes leicester city epl winning is a miracle but that's the only time he won it. He didn't do with Chelsea,. Neither are juventus, roma, valencia. 

The circumstances around title win is also rare event. How could team like Manchester city, Manchester united, arsenal, chelsea, all have a bad season altogether? 

The amount of injury and suspensions we suffer is almost the lesser compared to another team in history that allow us to almost every match, have the same lineup. 

As soon as the new season start, he put his real stamps. He sack some of our important staff like sport psychology and says they aren't needed, disjointed our midfield by putting target man as first choice link up player, have no plans again enemy who nullify our counter attack threat, and many more. He inherit a good team and unable to build new chapter, neither improve it. 

The bigger team surely sees how he fare in big team he already had, and how he won the epl, and the season after. 

It might sounds harsh but the truth doesn't always sounds nice 

'Fan since 2017'.

Says it all, really.

He's got nothing to lose, really.

If he helps them survive and anything above, then well done to him.

If he gets them relegated or even sacked before the season finishes, then his football reputation would be slightly tainted.

But his character in general and LCFC's title triumph under him will always be greatly known and fond of for many generations to come.

1 hour ago, Buce said:

'Fan since 2017'.

Says it all, really.

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

But ...  but ...   he put his real stamps ! 

Steady on lads. English is obviously not his/her first language and it's a well reasoned post wher probably some of the nuances got lost in translation.

I normally like both of your posts but this seems a bit off and certainly not in the spirit of the last few weeks.

I thought we were doing well as a welcoming bunch and happy to see the "family" grow.

Ps. Might seem a bit harsh but see the "sing for puel" thread to see the context in which i post this. It feels in danger of getting a bit vile again.

• Like 3

I blame the Fulham players for getting Jokanovic sacked, he didn't want some of the new players signed this summer and those they didn't play for him. Feel for the fans, Fulham are an traditional club with traditional supporters unlike the rest of the London fashionable clubs with plastic supporters. 

30 minutes ago, gw_leics772 said:

Steady on lads. English is obviously not his/her first language and it's a well reasoned post wher probably some of the nuances got lost in translation.

I normally like both of your posts but this seems a bit off and certainly not in the spirit of the last few weeks.

I thought we were doing well as a welcoming bunch and happy to see the "family" grow.

Ps. Might seem a bit harsh but see the "sing for puel" thread to see the context in which i post this. It feels in danger of getting a bit vile again.

Nah, I'm not having that.

It was downright disrespectful of a man who led our club to something none of us ever dreamed about; only a bandwagon fan wouldn't get that.

• Like 3

I wish Claudio all the best and hope he keeps them up, though sadly for him and Fulham I can't see it happening.

Re anyone wanting Claudios name chanted by our fans, in a game where they're our opposition is frankly incredulous! 

Claude is OUR manager and he, the players and Top need our support and unity.

I truly appreciate what Claudio achieved in 15/16, however the following season we were spiralling to relegation under his leadership.

Claudio was rightly acknowledged on a very emotional day last Saturday and we wish him all the best, anything beyond that I don't get, it's OUR club that needs all the love and support.

Edited by Bluetintedspecs
  • Like 1

Best of luck to him, but I'm not sure he's the right man to keep a team in the diversion. When he came to Leicester, he managed to maintain and build on the momentum from the previous season. He's going into a Fulham squad that is lacking confidence. 

Edited by Leicesterpool

4 hours ago, Hanan96 said:

Looking at the whole career of him, its reasonable. 

Yes leicester city epl winning is a miracle but that's the only time he won it. He didn't do with Chelsea,. Neither are juventus, roma, valencia. 

This is a fact. He didnt 

The circumstances around title win is also rare event. How could team like Manchester city, Manchester united, arsenal, chelsea, all have a bad season altogether? 

Very unlikely, hard to disagree.

The amount of injury and suspensions we suffer is almost the lesser compared to another team in history that allow us to almost every match, have the same lineup. 

Also true

As soon as the new season start, he put his real stamps. He sack some of our important staff like sport psychology and says they aren't needed, disjointed our midfield by putting target man as first choice link up player, have no plans again enemy who nullify our counter attack threat, and many more. He inherit a good team and unable to build new chapter, neither improve it. 

Shit second season, no doubt about it. We didnt expect him to improve it but i dare say if he did what puel has done we'd all be happy. Just shows the decisions already made by puel are tainted by his first season.

The bigger team surely sees how he fare in big team he already had, and how he won the epl, and the season after. 

Point made better by others (in their mother tongue) about why bigger clubs havent given him a chance.

It might sounds harsh but the truth doesn't always sounds nice 

It does sound harsh, but the truth wasnt nice to see on the pitch.

24 minutes ago, Buce said:

Nah, I'm not having that.

It was downright disrespectful of a man who led our club to something none of us ever dreamed about; only a bandwagon fan wouldn't get that.

My translation above.

Im taking this time to explain myself as i normally like your posts but have to disagree on this one. 

Maybe im giving too much benefit of the doubt, but it doesnt sound disrespectful to me, just cold hard facts.

Love ranieri and genuinely think he stands a good chance with fulham this season, but not so sure about the following season based on our experience.

Just don't want it going back to sniping over opinions, especislly when taking the language barrier into account, nothing that has been said is factually incorrect and they never actually said he was shit.

• Thanks 2