Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Brighton Match Thread

12 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

11 minutes ago, cityfanlee23 said:

You compared playing football infront of millions to a ****ing school classroom with a supply teacher. Give over, you can't possibly be this stupid. 

To even make this comparison the slightest bit logical you're going to have to prove that Maddison being sent off was on purpose and not just a poorly thought out decision.

Please, just stop.

I can see why not many people like your posts

• Like 3

1 minute ago, cityfanlee23 said:

You compared playing football infront of millions to a ****ing school classroom with a supply teacher. Give over, you can't possibly be this stupid. 

To even make this comparison the slightest bit logical you're going to have to prove that Maddison being sent off was on purpose and not just a poorly thought out decision.

Please, just stop.

I've also made a comparison to any other job.

I don't have to prove Maddison got sent off on purpose. I don't even think he would ever dream of getting sent off on purpose. That's not even the point I'm making. Maybe this is above your head.

I'll spell it out for you. What I'm saying is this - maybe the players don't make much effort not to get sent off because they know their manager is soft as shite and they know there'll be no punishment from him.

Maybe the lack of discipline shown by the players is a result of the lack of discipline shown to them by their boss. What on Earth makes you question that?

Stick your attitude and answer me this: have you had a job where people get away with more than they do in another job you've had?