Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

5 hours ago, Claridge said:

That video was impressive, the dull drone at the king powers was not the same. Couple of hundred max singing it.

There was plenty joining in with the start but maybe didn't know the lyrics, was the 1st time I had heard it having been away for the last couple of games.

Deffo one of the better recent efforts, reckon it may catch on.

But this negative attitude towards everything attempted plays a part in the sometimes quiet nature of our ground.

Let's see how it goes the next few home games. Would certainly encourage UFS to try gst it going v Everton and Watford in the space of those few days.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

There was plenty joining in with the start but maybe didn't know the lyrics, was the 1st time I had heard it having been away for the last couple of games.

Deffo one of the better recent efforts, reckon it may catch on.

But this negative attitude towards everything attempted plays a part in the sometimes quiet nature of our ground.

Let's see how it goes the next few home games. Would certainly encourage UFS to try gst it going v Everton and Watford in the space of those few days.

Not negative at all, just think it’s a crap song, especially for Maddison, he doesn’t glide past defenders and isn’t that quick so you could catch him. He twist and turns amazingly well, perhaps more to the tune of twist and shout...

10 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Not negative at all, just think it’s a crap song, especially for Maddison, he doesn’t glide past defenders and isn’t that quick so you could catch him. He twist and turns amazingly well, perhaps more to the tune of twist and shout...

This is what annoys me about these songs too, I didn't see a riot when Knockaert left so why sing it? 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Sure we've all been over this. Iwan never lived in a flat with or next door to Joachim.

Nor are we the greatest team the world has ever seen, although right now I know it's hard not to believe.

Also Esteban wasn't actually paul Daniel's and leo didn't cost a ****ing fortune.

I guess youri also isn't a star man, whatever one of those may be.

But the ground would be well quiet if we stuck to truths hey;)

Edited by Bayfox
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Sure we've all been over this. Iwan never lived in a flat with or next door to Joachim.

Yeah, and Vardys never asked me to a party, but I sing about it. And while I'm on, did Ulloa score that many goals? And did he cost a fortune really? And does everyone now understand the difference between dishwater and ditchwater?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, walkerleeds said:

This is what annoys me about these songs too, I didn't see a riot when Knockaert left so why sing it? 

What?!? Let me tell you this - it was absolute carnage out here in the vale of Belvoir when news broke of Knockaert’s sale, 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Claridge said:

That video was impressive, the dull drone at the king powers was not the same. Couple of hundred max singing it.

Well done for summing up the start of every new song ever devised. The Ulloa song was terrible for ages before it got going in a concourse at an away game, then everyone loved it. 

14 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

I sit near the back and the amount of times I get moaned at to sit down when I'm singing or joining in with the rest of the stand is barmy. Everyone is standing yet these few people feel the need to shout at me :rolleyes:

13 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Sounds like you need to relocate to where you can stand 

Yep, get moved to a better area pal. 

19 hours ago, Claridge said:

Coventry fan...reveal yourself 

21 hours ago, steveherbe said:

Yeah, and Vardys never asked me to a party, but I sing about it. And while I'm on, did Ulloa score that many goals? And did he cost a fortune really? 

And when Andy King "gets the ball"...??

• Sad 1