Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

Just now, Stadt said:

Because you're constantly whinging and alluding to UFS I'm assuming that's who you mean. I'm part of the group and we were signing it yesterday as it caught on across the end. Yeah most of us would rather we had an original song but at the end of the day noise is noise and that's what we're there for.

I thought it was good. I was far left near the corner flag and couldn't quite get the words at first but it seemed to spread across easily.

It's fairly an "easy" song so I'm pretty sure it'll take off.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

I thought it was good. I was far left near the corner flag and couldn't quite get the words at first but it seemed to spread across easily.

It's fairly an "easy" song so I'm pretty sure it'll take off.

Yeah it's certainly or par with most of our songs, just needs to be sung a bit slower imo. With the drum(s) at home it'll be fine. No one came up with any viable alternatives for Youri anyway. 

24 minutes ago, Bert said:

Give this a game or two and the elites will be refusing to sing it 

Can't believe you still bother throwing bait out like this. :fishing:

One of the better away ends weve had in recent times. Still annoying how many around me and our group that wernt singing though. 

The constant singing of BR blue and white army certinally got things going credit to the right hand side of the away end.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Yeah it's certainly or par with most of our songs, just needs to be sung a bit slower imo. With the drum(s) at home it'll be fine. No one came up with any viable alternatives for Youri anyway. 

Can't believe you still bother throwing bait out like this. :fishing:

It’s not bait. It’s facts. Someone will either moan it’s been nicked/not original and will get annoyed because it’ll get oversang. Whether you like to hear it or not, it has happened in the past and will continue to happen. 

17 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

What is the obsession with singing songs slowly? Not every song is You'll Never Walk Alone.

Have you heard the original? It's not a slow song.

When the words are all mashed together it clearly needs slowing down, the second line in particular on that video. Like mentioned above with a drum at home it'll be better. 

• Like 1

The atmosphere is improving each home game due to the performances,unfortunately (it should really be good when we aren't playing well,ie. Newcastle fans) it is directly linked to how well the team is playing,if we continue like we are you can bet it will get louder and louder as the season goes on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Yeah was great then, but then for some reason just decided to let Newcastle sing the rest of the game out.

It was completely over as a contest, and although large passages of play yesterday were brilliant from us, shortly after our 4th we seemed to take our foot off the gas and just maintained sweeping possession rather than pose any real threat to goal. I think this, combined with the miserable weather didn't help. I have every faith that the atmosphere is improving, but we won't be seeing 15/16 levels unless we keep momentum in the table or performances such as spurs continue.

Good in segments, but all the above will have a natural factor on atmosphere.

• Like 2