Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
H.a.r.r.y

Support + atmosphere

21 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

Can someone make up some new lyrics for we’re on our way please and make it clear for everyone. Everyone around me singing follow the boys and Claudio yesterday lol 

Following Cags and Ricardo.

Simple really, came up with it on the drive home last night.

On 10/10/2019 at 20:38, floz said:

Time to revive a 2016 classic:

We're on our way,

We're on our way,

To the Champions League,

We're on our way,

How do we get there I don't know,

Follow Brendan and Kolo,

Pack your bags cos Leicester's on their way.

🙂

13 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

I was thinking Brendan and Kolo seeing as they’re the managers :dunno: just trying to make it fit 

👍

Guest Markyblue
9 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Loved it yesterday. The rain lashing down across the floodlights and mist (could've been a smoke bomb) swirling around the roof. Noisy, passionate crowd and fast passing football. Great days. 

That mist was the hot air from arsenal tv bullshit.

25 minutes ago, Markyblue said:

That mist was the hot air from arsenal tv bullshit.

36 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Loved it yesterday. The rain lashing down across the floodlights and mist (could've been a smoke bomb) swirling around the roof. Noisy, passionate crowd and fast passing football. Great days. 

Spoke to some Arsenal supporters and when i  said some on the web site moaned about the atmosphere  at matches they were amazed  they go every where and said as noisy and supportive as any in the premier  much noiser than Anfield which they had just visited

• Like 1

I'd say ever since we got promoted, atmosphere has improved a lot - some would say it started with the League One experience. So much groundedness, positivity and joy. There were much more mixed feelings in the Championship days, high expectations for a "big" club like Leicester to finally find out of that division.

Of course, the way we're playing and results at the minute are helping, as well. They amplify it all.

The clappers have helped to some extent, but you can sense a sort of unity, a bond between, club, players and fans right now. In that regard, I think we're a bit special at present. Last year's tragedy has made pretty much everyone associated with the club come together, and that's one heck of a strength.

I also think the club's choreos (and the supporters') keep improving, they are some of the most beautiful you'll ever see.

Based on recent achievements in the league, I can't wait for another European Tour. With this club, this team, these fans, we'd deserve it.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I sit near the back and the amount of times I get moaned at to sit down when I'm singing or joining in with the rest of the stand is barmy. Everyone is standing yet these few people feel the need to shout at me :rolleyes:

Sounds like you need to relocate to where you can stand 

• Like 1