Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
RODNEY FERNIO

FA cup 2018/19

15 minutes ago, FoxFossil said:

Er. Hallam FC, in Sheffield would beg to differ. Oldest football ground in the World.

Wrexham, I believe, is the oldest international football ground in the world which is still in use as a football ground?

Edited by Voll Blau

1 hour ago, mad biker said:

If they`ve got high points surely they will be going themselves :-)

Rough in Newport...so rough I think only 99% of whatever allocation we get should attend and I'll make sure the final tickets go to a good home 

Really really really hoping this isn't Monday. Rather not Sunday either because I'm going up to Leeds that day although I can go up whenever. Of course on the Monday I'll actually be in Leeds. It might be possible for me to still go but it's a huge ballache if it's Newport. Wrexham less so.

6 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

Really really really hoping this isn't Monday. Rather not Sunday either because I'm going up to Leeds that day although I can go up whenever. Of course on the Monday I'll actually be in Leeds. It might be possible for me to still go but it's a huge ballache if it's Newport. Wrexham less so.

I've let the FA know this as well as the TV broadcasters so they can factor this in when making their choice :thumbup:

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

The likelihood is that it won’t be a Saturday 3pm as one of the Welsh channels will be covering it live. I would be surprised if it is a Monday but obviously it can never ever be ruled out. Friday night would be just as bad as a Monday. 

38 minutes ago, Bert said:

The likelihood is that it won’t be a Saturday 3pm as one of the Welsh channels will be covering it live. I would be surprised if it is a Monday but obviously it can never ever be ruled out. Friday night would be just as bad as a Monday. 

We only have electricity on weekends on the other side of Offa's Dyke. So Sunday or Saturday evening game most likely.

Most cup games shown on BBC Wales/Cymru tend to be Sunday in all seriousness. 

4 hours ago, Bert said:

Yeah I'm expecting it to move regardless given the nature of the tie. I'd take basically anything bar Monday night really purely from a selfish point of view. I may be able to do it but it'll be hard.

Obviously we need Saturday half 5. We have nowhere near enough of them away compared to the others we're regularly given, particularly early Saturday.