Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
chapero82

Silva back to ....................

1 hour ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Only we can offer a player to Monaco and PSG but have him behind Andy King and Matty James in our pecking order!!!

I've said from day one, the guy is quality and he's proven it before he came to us.

We should of found a way to make this work and, given the state of our midfield currently, im stunned as to how we haven't.

If anyone watches back the first game against United this season, he started and did very well. That's his only league start.

I get some players don't fit in at certain clubs etc but I just find all of this bizarre. Strong rumours about are that he trains well and impresses team mates etc but cant seem to break in.... something not right somewhere

Probably his agent offered them not us . 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

PSG only really have 3 senior centre mids in Rabiot (26) Rabiot (23) and Nkunku (21) and they have been linked with some older centre mids this season like Doucoure so could be they are looking for a more experienced/older player to come in 

Aint rabiot going to barca?

12 minutes ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

ahhhhhh. yeah but they got Verrati and them mans. Aint Ben Arfa still there? i've always wanted us to sign him

After Rabiot leaves they only really have Verratti and Nkunku, no depth at all

Gone to Rennes now, wanted him as well, played well under Puel at Nice

10 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

True though and looks very likely in this instance

Offering him to PSG or Monaco is like offering him to Man City or Huddersfield.

Why would you believe something that isn't being reported elsewhere?

While you're here I have £50 million currently trapped in a Nigerian bank .......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hackneyfox said:

Offering him to PSG or Monaco is like offering him to Man City or Huddersfield.

Why would you believe something that isn't being reported elsewhere?

While you're here I have £50 million currently trapped in a Nigerian bank .......

Do you think Silva is good enough for us?

Just now, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Do you think Silva is good enough for us?

From what I've seen, no.

Not fast or strong enough for the Premier.

May have been worth giving him a runout in a three but if we can offload, save some salary and add-ons and get a replacement who may deliver what we hoped Silva would then he can go.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Only we can offer a player to Monaco and PSG but have him behind Andy King and Matty James in our pecking order!!!

I've said from day one, the guy is quality and he's proven it before he came to us.

We should of found a way to make this work and, given the state of our midfield currently, im stunned as to how we haven't.

If anyone watches back the first game against United this season, he started and did very well. That's his only league start.

I get some players don't fit in at certain clubs etc but I just find all of this bizarre. Strong rumours about are that he trains well and impresses team mates etc but cant seem to break in.... something not right somewhere

I don't see why we need two CDMS. If we want to play posession we can have two CAMS in Madderz and Silva. Silva is decent defensively as well so it could work. 4-1-2-3

• Like 3

I can't believe we offered him to PSG. If we did I'd have thought I'd have heard the Parisians laughing all the way down here in the south.

Just now, FIF said:

I can't believe we offered him to PSG. If we did I'd have thought I'd have heard the Parisians laughing all the way down here in the south.

I imagine it was his agent touting him around, possibly with our blessing.

I can't see Rudkin getting on the blower to his PSG counterpart and directly trying to flog him. Having said that, what do I know?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, siraaj_lcfc said:

I don't see why we need two CDMS. If we want to play posession we can have two CAMS in Madderz and Silva. Silva is decent defensively as well so it could work. 4-1-2-3

But how would you cover the wing backs?  

Chillwell and Ricardo are two of our best players.

17 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Loving the if he’s good enough for PSG he’s good enough for us argument. We have apparently offered him to them, very different to them saying they want him.

So referring back to my post, he’s under the he’s to attacking for us then for you 

Edited by Monsell1976