Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cincinnati Fox

Time for Puel to go

14 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Not necessarily. I get that people didn’t buy in to what he was doing (I think he had a good idea), but I mean the ones calling him a shit manager, French twat etc

Oh for sure calling him stuff like that is just wrong, but I have had a few people keep trying to say things to me and when I don’t rise to them they say please answer I want to make you look stupid lol 

6 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Im 100% with you on this and can see why many many posters want him out. But for me the game was no where near as bad as some make out. It wasnt good and in parts with the missed passes & lack of creativity i was cringing. So i do get it!

I guess i just have more patience now than i did when i was younger and would still prefer to give him more time. How much longer we shall see.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still with you. We may soon be a minority though, if we're not already. 

Edited by Max Wall
typo
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, justfoxes said:

I have a feeling you may be right if things don’t turn around ASAP especially if we get trounced on Tuesday !!

Yeah afraid he's been afforded time and patience and despite some good things he's doing, what we're seeing on the pitch is less than sum of parts :(

52 minutes ago, Bunyip said:

We said that in the preseason and what happened?

I can see it coming if we lose on Tuesday then next Saturday we may see CP looking for a new job !!

Bit of a shame really even tho I thought he was a wrong and desperate appointment I really wanted the bloke to do well but with his constant tinkering wrong team choices awful tactics I’m rather sitting on that fence and that fence is is getting a bit wobbly now !!:frusty:

27 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Yeah afraid he's been afforded time and patience and despite some good things he's doing, what we're seeing on the pitch is less than sum of parts :(

Totally agree with you but all we need is the top brass to see this now I’m sorry CP but the premier league is just not for you !!

Edited by justfoxes

Didn't Puel allegedly visit the new training ground location and had discussed the new build proposals with some of the club's senior management committee?

Can just see him staying if we finish 10th this season, and reset everything player and recruitment-wise to really drive forward in the Summer time.

5 minutes ago, bfox said:

And most of us aspire for more than mid table mediocrity

I suppose the disagreement is whether you think the players we have atm are good enough to expect above mid table.  I dont think they are. We have big problems in the midfield and need another striker badly

I still think we should try Vardy and Iheanacho together more

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

We bought some quality players. Just not enough of them to sort out our problems. One thing Puel cannot be criticized for is his transfer business.

I was happy with our Summer Transfer business but don't know how responsible Puel was for the business done.

On thin thin ice for me BUT this is a real transition year.  We’re not going down and thank heavens there are so many poor teams in the league this season.  I know we stated it last year, but this summer’s recruitment is massive.  Really don’t want to chop and change every season 

Edited by Lineker's Left Foot