Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
easilee

Albrighton

11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

He's the sort of player that has a couple of good games then bad games. When he plays well I'll stand up and applaud him and when he's bad I'll say he's bad. So don't tell people like me to "**** off" just because our opinions differ. If you don't like different opinions on a FORUM then you need to PHUCK OFF.

Thought he was superb today.

Apart from the fact that you just admitted to being an Albrighton hater in your post, he has much, much more consistent good form than bad. 

I LOVE different opinions on a forum, especially when it's banter 'hint-hint' !

Edited by easilee

Always been one of the more underrated players in our squad in my opinion. When you think back to his contributions they are quite incredible really. He scored our first ever champions league goal in the history of our club, and of course arguably got the crucial goal against Sevilla, yet I think he’s often the first to be rubbished by many (outside the club and it’s fan base as well as within) 

3 minutes ago, MPH said:

how anyone can knock him is beyond me. shock horror... he doesn’t get 10/10 every game... 

some people have ridiculous expectations since our title win.

they expect 10/10 performances from the manager and players every single game otherwise they're shit or clueless.

obviously these people get out of bed 10/10 awake every morning and go for a 10/10 run before making a 10/10 cup of coffee and doing a 10/10 perfect drive to work. they do their work to a 10/10 standard in the morning before having a 10/10 sandwich for lunch and then continue to have a 10/10 afternoon of excellent work. they go home and have a 10/10 dinner before giving their 10/10 wife a great 10/10 fvck before putting their head down for 10/10 sleep b2b 10/10 dreams. 

obviously. 

Edited by lifted*fox
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lovejoy said:

Outstanding today and everyone was buzzing for him, the run was superb and the header even better. But why do we need a thread every time he has a decent game!? lol

Decent player but the way some of you go on you’d think he’s Messi. Hard to say he’s underrated when all anyone does is praise him. 

Because everybody says how UNDERRATED he is yet everybody seems to rate him

Don't know how anyone can hate the guy. Either on or off the pitch.

Always gives 100%. Always comes across as a very nice guy as well.

Can't ever fault someone that's so committted even though he's not the best on the pitch ability-wise. When he scores it always seems to mean more, especially what he and his family have been through (his mother-in-law dying in the Tunisia terror attack?). Then obviously everyone affected by Vichai's death. 

Just seems like a genuinely humble individual and I'm grateful he's at our club :wub:

• Like 1

I love him.  

In the season we won the league I had a dream that he had played for us away somewhere tough, put in a ridiculous effort to help us win, and then he came to work in my restaurant kitchen in the evening just washing pots and pans.  He looked up at me, mid-shift, and in that brummy accent he said (slightly out of breath, arms deep in a sink of soapy water), “I just want to thank you for this opportunity”.

Absolute grafter.

I don’t even own a restaurant.  

• Haha 4