Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
easilee

Albrighton

49 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

His story kind of gets under stated because of Vardy, Mahrez and Kante etc. 

But seriously how the **** did we get this man for free from an awful Villa team and him be this good? Must go down as one of our best ever signings. 

Albrighton and Fuchs were unbelievable signings - our scouting system was the absolute dogs bits in those days 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Where is this thread when he's going through one of his poor spells? So fickle

I've never berated him through one of his few if longer-than-wanted 'poor' spells.

Surely the fickle ones are you who pounce on a rare bad performance no?

Edited by easilee
  • Like 2

I’ll be honest, I am one of those who keeps trying to replace him in the team and have been since 15/16 ended. Yet he keeps coming back. Keeps showing up and keeps contributing. He’ll never dazzle you but he makes a difference and it is undeniable. Borderline club legend. 

Bet Villa still reckon he weren’t worth chucking £30k at when his deal ran out...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keiriel said:

I wonder what Puel is doing with Albrighton at the moment. I mean, his work rate has never been questioned, but his role seems to have changed in that he's getting on the end of chances instead of creating them, not to mention, his off the ball movement is being used to better effect.

It's almost like Puel's a good manager? :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gamble92 said:

His story kind of gets under stated because of Vardy, Mahrez and Kante etc. 

But seriously how the **** did we get this man for free from an awful Villa team and him be this good? Must go down as one of our best ever signings. 

I live in Brum and went to the game against Leeds with my Villa supporting mate the other day.

Trust me they are as baffled by it as us. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, easilee said:

No other reason for this topic than to tell the Albrighton haters to PHUCK OFF and go and learn the basics of good football !

Albrighton my Lord

Albrighton......................

He's the sort of player that has a couple of good games then bad games. When he plays well I'll stand up and applaud him and when he's bad I'll say he's bad. So don't tell people like me to "**** off" just because our opinions differ. If you don't like different opinions on a FORUM then you need to PHUCK OFF.

Thought he was superb today.

56 minutes ago, Walkers said:

Where is this thread when he's going through one of his poor spells? So fickle

If this thread isn't alive during a poor spell it implies to me the opposite of fickle.

Often overlooked, never sulks, roll up sleeves and gets on with it. Let the lad enjoy the praise he deserves from us.

Outstanding today and everyone was buzzing for him, the run was superb and the header even better. But why do we need a thread every time he has a decent game!? lol

Decent player but the way some of you go on you’d think he’s Messi. Hard to say he’s underrated when all anyone does is praise him. 

• Like 1