Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Pochettino: Spurs will learn from Leicester experience and be ‘professional’ in title race

Sour grapes 3 years on. I fear that Pochettino still has not learned his lesson. We won fair and square by 10 points! There was no conspiracy. The longer he tells his players they lost because of a national conspiracy, rather than losing their battles on the pitch, the longer they will be titleless.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Why is everyone upset? They clearly have moved on, they've said we deserved the win. Now they're saying that they will learn from competing with us this year, when they have a chance of winning again. 

Personally I think our obsession with them is a bit sad and mostly one way.

We won, they lost... no obsession just they keep banging on about being third... in a two horse race 

Pochettino would do well to remember that he's the manager and it's his job to get his players mentally prepared for a big game. His players losing their heads was his fault, not Chelsea's.

He's a hothead, a typical Argentine, and that's part of the reason Spurs haven't won anything. He's a very good manager but that is a fatal flaw.

Also, why is it wierd for Chelsea players to admit they would prefer us to win the league than Tottenham? That's the opposite of unprofessional - Chelsea are Spurs' London rivals and it's admirable that a player would care about something like that.

Edited by Kitchandro
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Why is everyone upset? They clearly have moved on, they've said we deserved the win. Now they're saying that they will learn from competing with us this year, when they have a chance of winning again. 

Did you read the article in the original post?

15 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

They had no chance that season and they have no chance this season. Done

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Kitchandro said:

He's a hothead, a typical Argentine, and that's part of the reason Spurs haven't won anything. He's a very good manager but that is a fatal flaw.

And our thanks to Mr. Kitchandro of Leicestershire for sending in today's 'spot the non-sequitur'.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Is it just me, or does it REALLY ANNOY others when City fans refer to MANCHESTER City as City? :angry:

No, it's not just you...really pi55es me off, especially when our own players refer to Manchester City as "City"

• Like 1

Guest Markyblue
49 minutes ago, Nicolo Barella said:

If it's mostly one way why is it him that is still crying about it.  Try reading the full article before being clever and cool.

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Who is upset? 

People are laughing because he's still salty about 15/16.

Another manager talks about us in the press its obviously going to get mentioned on here. I see people laughing in response, I don't see people getting triggered.