Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Have we been linked with any strikers?

47 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

There has been talk at Chelsea looking to recall Tammy Abraham due to a handful

of prem teams showing an interest. I wouldn’t be surprised if we were one of them. He strikes me as a Puel signing

He also fits into our team well. Young, English talent. Played with Gray, Chilwell and Maddison and u21 level. Probably with Barnes as well.  Means he'd be able to slot in easily. Adds something different as well 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

He also fits into our team well. Young, English talent. Played with Gray, Chilwell and Maddison and u21 level. Probably with Barnes as well.  Means he'd be able to slot in easily. Adds something different as well 

I'd take him , we've looked at him before 

36 minutes ago, Jam orton said:

I'd take him , we've looked at him before 

Yeah that’s why I assume he could be on our radar again. We need to start looking at the post Vardy era and slotting him in with all the other youngsters and watching him mature into our main striker over the next 2/3 seasons feels like a good way forward to me

• Like 1

23 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Nicky Maynard?

Hello Bristol City fans, look at your club, now back at ours, now back at your club, now back to ours. Sadly, your club isn't ours, but if it stopped being a little whiny bitch and brought in some dodgy foreign owners it could be like us.

Look down, back up, where are you? You’re in the King Power Stadium supporting a club your club could be like. What’s in your hand, back at me. I have it, it’s a transfer request from Nicky Maynard. Look again, Nicky Maynard has now been sold. Anything is possible when your club is as massive as ours.

We're on a horse. 

Edited by Steven
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tuna said:

39 goals in 60 games in the championship is outstanding. I'd be interested in Abraham but only as a permanent transfer.

Are Chelsea such a shitshow of a team they'd sell a talent U21 England player who's riping up the Championship?

11 hours ago, Lovejoy said:

There have been very few rumours over recent windows, implying someone who was leaking stuff has left the club. Just out of interest, would you prefer we carry out our business in the public eye so everyone can see who we’re interested in?

No, not necessarily, but it’s just seems that, inaccurate as they often are, the rumours can give a bit of info about the club's intentions 

On 31/12/2018 at 20:56, Wymeswold fox said:

Know that the club have been keeping strong tabs on a forward in La Liga this year, from what I've heard from within the club.

Maxi Gomez or maybe Dani Ceballos?

Ceballos would be great from Real - only early 20’s and not really getting a look in - he can play at 10 or more centrally is a phenomenal passer, crosser and dribbler....

Offer them £35 million and see if they burst into fits of laughter or not....

On 01/01/2019 at 17:31, tetly said:

How about the Liverpool striker origi? As a plan b, he is tall and strong and quite fast to. I think he is quite young to. 

I have a mate who is a big Liverpool fan. He says Origi has absolutely stolen a living as a footballer so far.

5 hours ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Neal Maupay at Brentford? Saw some reports. Not an out and out striker it seems though he says it is favoured position. Could be worth a punt. Only 22. 

There seems to be quite a lot of talent in the Championship this season.Would much rather gamble on players in that league than Portugal and France.(Pez and Mez the exception ?)

• Like 1