Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Qwerty

Have we been linked with any strikers?

We don't know if the club can even make anymore signings before we free up the like £300,000/week from the contracts in the summer expiring (and Andy King).

I'm not expecting any transfers in in January unless we shift some players. Unsurprised by the lack of links.

Edited by Beechey
  • Like 1

If we sign anyone, I would imagine it to be a loan. January is always difficult to sign players, especially a striker. The chances of us signing a striker good enough to support/replace Vardy when hes rested is unlikely. Top strikers cost £30m plus these days, especially given the january premium. 

Whether it be in January (unlikely) or in the summer, the only way we're ultimately going to evolve as a team is if we sign a striker who's actually better than Vardy. Otherwise we'll only be bringing in pre-determined backups.

12 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Know that the club have been keeping strong tabs on a forward in La Liga this year, from what I've heard from within the club.

Cheers Wymes. I hope it's not that Ibai Gomez. Not that I've got anything against him, but he's not a striker.

15 hours ago, Qwerty said:

Because I haven’t heard any rumours at all, which is worrying.

There have been very few rumours over recent windows, implying someone who was leaking stuff has left the club. Just out of interest, would you prefer we carry out our business in the public eye so everyone can see who we’re interested in?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SecretPro said:

We have one lined up and it's a big name, will surprise many. 

(My impression of every ITK ever)

How many letters?  I love a game of Hang-Man

• Haha 1