Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PoshhFox

Puel In / Out Poll (12/01/19)

Puel In / Out poll (12/01/19)  

940 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Puel In or Out?

• In
    • Out

11 minutes ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Stop talking about tactics like you know any better when you probably haven’t got a clue. 

What a retort!

Did you manage to come up with that all on your own?

May as well have just said, no you are.

Edited by Cujek

• 2 weeks later...

It's a massive shame but I just don't think it's ever going to click for Claude here. We're in horrendous form and dropping like a stone. I hate to say it but I think we need a change before it gets really serious.

I've got to admit I was wrong. I really thought it was about to drop in to place for Claude but I think now we have to say thanks for everything you've done off the pitch but on the pitch is ultimately where it counts and the results have been awful for a while. 

I still think his drive to shift out the old and bring in youth was the right one but it seems he just can't inspire the players.

Ok so now we HAVE to sack him. We’re actually slipping in to a relegation battle. Southampton win tomorrow and we’re only 6 points off the bottom 3.....let that sink in for a second. We were talking about 7th a few weeks back. He has to go now. And I’ve been 100% Puel in for months.

2 minutes ago, Crispin LA said:

Intrim manager Pearson till the end of season, hay we played great football in the 1st half, but didn't create the goal chance 

Puel out.

However, I don’t want Pearson bear is either. He’s nearly managed to relegate OHL. He’s done with KP.

What are we actually getting by keeping him at the moment? The fans are against him, the players and relatives are speaking against him in public, the rumours are flying around with too much regularity to be baseless.

This is ending one way currently and that is with a relegation battle.