Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Wolves A Match Thread

1 minute ago, Bryn said:

Not sure why Evans has been dropped the last few games. Thought we looked better with him in the team. Think Albrighton is unfortunate as well. 

He’s been injured I think, broken toe. Was supposedly fit today though. 

Thought we would repeat the approach to the Everton away game and soak things up with the extra DM. Our formation points to a more open game, I'd hope this means we'll actually use the first half whilst ironically it may have been a day to soak things up and frustrate them. How we went with three DM's v Southampton and then be more expansive for this (countered a little by Simpson coming in) seems odd.

The Maddison situation means we'll never know what the line up would have been (maybe Barnes on left of Maddison and Gray on bench) but if we're going with this formation I'd just want Choudhury kept in for Mendy, what message does it give and why break his momentum?

2 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

Not sure Barnes will play without pressure and abuse having been a  Baggy. However I couldn’t give a monkeys about the team and the line up we just need to click and play well then it won’t matter whether it’s 4321 4231 or 4411. Cmon boys !!! 

I mean bringing Maddison on to play without pressure, but yes, I hadn’t thought of that... it will be interesting to see how Barnes stands up to the stick 

• Like 1

Just now, Fox 4 Life said:

I am genuinely confused about what we start a more attacking team away against Wolves than we did against Southampton at home.

Me too. I'm starting to think Puel is trolling the forum, fanbase and the sense of predicability in the universe. But whatever. I'm excited to see Barnes.