Izzy Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 2 minutes ago, Horibbly Wrong said: Harry Redknapp. 3 month deal. Be a right laugh. I reckon Harry would do it for £500k Which means after tax, he'd earn £500k
Tielemans63 Posted 23 February 2019 Author Posted 23 February 2019 1 minute ago, PhillippaT said: Imagine... It's easy if you try...
tylesta Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 14 minutes ago, Horibbly Wrong said: Harry Redknapp. 3 month deal. Be a right laugh. He needs a full pre season
Tuna Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 Out of work: Hughes Moyes Pearson Pardew Jokanovic Bilic Lennon Wagner Allardyce Rowett Carvalhal.
Fox92 Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 Nobody from the PL/England. We need to look abroad but I don't think we have the board to do it.
Claridge Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 Unless it’s for money, I don’t get why Rogers would come to us
Guest ttfn Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 6 minutes ago, Tuna said: Out of work: Hughes Moyes Pearson Pardew Jokanovic Bilic Lennon Wagner Allardyce Rowett Carvalhal. Spoilt for choice
BigGibbo Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 I think we could put the groundsman in charge and still get a dead cat bounce through sheer relief at the minute. Then get the right man/woman () for the job in the summer.
Carl the Llama Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 This is the million dollar question and I can't think of anyone who ticks both boxes of being a realistic target and being someone I'd like to see at the club.
Rusko187 Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 33 minutes ago, Paddy. said: I honestly don't know. We'd need someone until the end of the season but who's available? Clearly it's not working and I'm sure those who have sided with him previously are beginning to question. Look, I'm drunk and still have this result in my mind but I have strongly felt he is not right for us.. right now a change could be enough to swing us into a positive run but there are many other managers out there who will continue this philosophy but with positive results.
Tielemans63 Posted 23 February 2019 Author Posted 23 February 2019 6 minutes ago, Tuna said: Out of work: Hughes Moyes Pearson Pardew Jokanovic Bilic Lennon Wagner Allardyce Rowett Carvalhal. Sweet mother of Mary, what a list.
fuchsntf Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 This forum wouldn't know a good manager...if they all put their foot in the same turd.....
TMELcfc Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 I think we just need a short term appointment but not make the mistake again of then giving them the job full time just because we’ve had a response otherwise we’ll be sacking again 10-12 games of next season. Appleton would be fine then make sure we have someone lined up for summer
ronnup Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 Maybe Wenger’s bored? Failing that give it to any ****er that’ll keep us up then Brendon next year, or wait to see who goes up and poach either Wylder or Bielsa
TMELcfc Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 11 minutes ago, Tuna said: Out of work: Hughes Moyes Pearson Pardew Jokanovic Bilic Lennon Wagner Allardyce Rowett Carvalhal. We don’t have to employ someone who is out of work...
WestLothianFox Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 Give the job to Doris the tea lady to the end of the season, am sure she could get a better performance from the players with an offer of tea and crumpet after the game if they win
stix Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 I really hate to say it, but until Schmeichel & Vardy, definitely Morgan, maybe Simpson leave, whoever came in would be fighting a losing battle. The remnants of our amazing title win will always be shouting louder than any new manager that comes in. There are still players at this club with delusions of grandeur.
The Quick Brown Fox Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 Do a lucky dip from season ticket holders. I'd be happy with any single one of them over the clueless Chap we have in charge. Ah fvck it, just use the next postcode lottery winners and see if anyone of them Fancy it! Again can't be any worse.
elvisfmcfly Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 17 minutes ago, Tuna said: Out of work: Hughes Moyes Pearson Pardew Jokanovic Bilic Lennon Wagner Allardyce Rowett Carvalhal. I’d take any of them and raise you a Steve Mcclaren over Puel!
lcfcnsk Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 full list of mangers out of work https://www.transfermarkt.com/trainer/verfuegbaretrainer/statistik
Crispin LA Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 Giovanni Van Bronckhorst will be available in the summer, he done great with Feyenoord
dylanlegend Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 I don’t understand why a manager has to be out of work. Go for Rodgers or Dyche. Surely now is the perfect time to get a new manager in... it means they can work with our current players and make a decent assessment of who they want to keep and where we need to improve in the summer?
gurru991 Posted 23 February 2019 Posted 23 February 2019 Appleton to see out the season and then see who is available. Please don't be Rogers .
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.