Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Venomous Crowd

Have you forgotten about the period between 2004-2008? Yes we're poor now, yes the crowd is (rightly) venomous, but I dunno why people suddenly forget what we've been through in the last ten years - including Ranieri's second season and Shakespeare's spell which were both shit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, DerbyshireFox said:

Home crowd are pathetic at the moment. Cheering the sub at half time, booing players on (not today but in recent weeks) - pathetic for so called fans. It’s always Ghezzal and Nacho who cop for it. The slightest pass astray, moan. Having said that thought the atmosphere was okay at the start. Always back the lads unless it suits nowadays. Loudest boos in a while at the end

The fans almost make me want to back the man who's taking us backwards, amd applaud crap performances, just to compensate for their idiocy. Morons everywhere.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I think rather than 'venomous', the crowd are just a bit fed up. This is the reason why... We are simply terrible this season at home and 1 place above relegation in the home results table 

Screenshot_20190223-204941_Chrome.jpg

Oh dear, we're in real danger of being relegated from the home division

• Haha 4

Thought the crowd were pretty good in the first half. Even the sucker-punch by Batshuayi didn't really dampen the spirits. We all knew we did not deserve to be behind, but that hint of resignation that it was the same story that has been retold many times of late. All the possession but still the first to concede. Blah, blah, blah.

The barmy substitutions however, and the manner of the goals conceded, they were just reactions from fans who know their squad is capable of more, but are fed up of waiting.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest seanfox778

I'll never be a booer but can’t really blame them at the moment. Losing at home to lower mid table Palce with no real injury problems or suspensions says we have a problem. Booing doesn’t solve anything, I guess it’s the only real way for some of the crowed to vent their feelings, only adds to the mounting issues though.

1 hour ago, Bunyip said:

The fans voted with their feet and who can blame them.

They're not voting with their feet, otherwise they'd just piss off and stop coming. Frankly, I don't care if you like the manager or the style of play - argue that online, in the pub, on the phone in, but when the players are out on the pitch, back them. What did I hear instead today at the back of the kop? "You shit showpony" (at Maddison after a free kick hit the wall). "You thick headed ****" (at Maguire after a header over"), people shouting at Gray, Ghezzal and Iheanacho to **** off out the club. It's ****ing toxic, and the attendees (they aren't ****ing fans) that do that need to bloody well vote with their feet so we don't have to hear them

• Like 4