Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Brighton Home Pre Match Thread

23 minutes ago, Jaspa said:

I was only joking mate.

My direct source Barry the Squirrel at Belvoir Drive called me up and told me Claude had Eurostar'd back on Sunday morning to check on his Brie & Wine business - Plonk al Puel & la crèmearie le Pew.

I was joking too. Don't think you got it so I guess it wasn't funny after all.

Who cares. All that's important is the game tonight and we'll all be singing from the same songsheet there.

Up the City!!

28 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Until they don't like him at least

I don’t think he takes a lot of shite tbh. He may be a funny looking sausage but I believe he has a bit of a mean streak about him. I’m convinced they’ll either play his way or they’ll be gone.

Anyone who can basically end Steve Gerard’s Liverpool career ain’t gonna bother with a mardy Vardy!

Edited by Col city fan

1 minute ago, deep blue said:

I was joking too. Don't think you got it so I guess it wasn't funny after all.

Who cares. All that's important is the game tonight and we'll all be singing from the same songsheet there.

Up the City!!

lol No I got what you were saying. Just when ITK's are usually called up on something it's a mate of a mate's dog from down the Lat who whispered in their ear when they were scooping their mess off their lawn. "I just say what I'm told", "look that one thing I said turned out to be true, it was nearly true on the other 2 dozen things over the same time period, it just didnt happen!".

Really hope Stowell doesn't return to type and bring back Morgan and Simpson etc., or revert to 4-4-2.

The team Puel was picking was more or less the correct team, and the formation fit the players available. Rodgers is likely to carry on with the same team and system, just hopefully coach them how to play to their strengths and take chances a bit better!

It would be completely pointless to bring in the old guard and go 4-4-2 for a one off game when the system isn't going to be continued and hasn't been drilled.

It should be the same team as Palace, just ditch Ghezzal for Gray. And Chillwell back in, obviously :scarf:

Edited by jim5000
  • Like 1

I saw Simpson & Morgan on the TV footage around the tunnel, presume both are subs. Main question mark is on that right wing, surely Gray over Ghezzal? First goal all important, imagine being ahead, ahead, in the lead, with the game in our control....nice thought. Resiliant Brighton but eventually 2-0 City. Or 0-0.