Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Brighton Home Pre Match Thread

5 hours ago, Peckfortonfox said:

Expecting

kasper

simo

morgan

maguire

fuchs

gray

wilf

hamza

barnes

vardy

stowell

Given Stowells coaching of Kasper‘s kicking, I think he is good for two Field Goals and 3 extra point kicks. Good call him up front.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Am I right in thinking the last time Stowell was in charge Chrissy P was also in caretaker change and ran down the touchline to hug the linesman? lol 

Image result for stowell and powell

No. Him and Rudkin took over between Sven and Pearson round 2. 

• Thanks 1

I expect them to come out with high tempo and get after Brighton tomorrow, and knowing us a few of those opportunities that haven’t dropped for us will be taken. 2-1 or 3-1. Hoping Harvey gets on the scoresheet tomorrow. A Vardy with something to prove is usually a dangerous Vardy, let’s hope we see that tomorrow night

What’s happened to hamza has he been injured as seemed to be playing well. Would like to see him play if he isn’t. Would rather Simpson play at Rb and have Ricardo further forward instead of ghazzel or maybe even gray. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Md9 said:

What’s happened to hamza has he been injured as seemed to be playing well. Would like to see him play if he isn’t. Would rather Simpson play at Rb and have Ricardo further forward instead of ghazzel or maybe even gray. 

at home ??

maybe if we are only playing one holding midfielder 

wonder if hamza and wilf will play together with a back three 

kasper

harry          wes         jonny

ricardo         wilf            hamza        chilly

tielemans     vardy    madisson

maybe next game after some sessions

tomorrow will likely be similar to Saturday but with a few tweaks

Edited by st albans fox

40 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

at home ??

maybe if we are only playing one holding midfielder 

wonder if hamza and wilf will play together with a back three 

kasper

harry          wes         jonny

ricardo         wilf            hamza        chilly

tielemans     vardy    madisson

maybe next game after some sessions

tomorrow will likely be similar to Saturday but with a few tweaks

Yeah I think I would prefer that as I think Ricardo offers more going forward than the other 2 and can’t see us playing 3 at the back wouldn’t mind seeing nacho man playing along vardy as well. I would rest Maddison as I don’t think he has looked great recently. 

8 minutes ago, Jam orton said:

Would love to see us play 352. Ricardo and Chillwell are perfect for wing backs. Ndidi and Tielman in the middle with maddison in front of them. Then vardy and Nacho up front !

I’d like to see this. Bit harsh on Barnes though, been one of the better players recently 

I know this won’t Go down too well but I would start Vardy and Nacho up top. I honestly think he may come good now Puel’s gone. If Vardy hasn’t had the service then neither has Ihenacho

My prediction is they will both score tomorrow in a 4-1 win. 

Now where did I put my tablets 

21 hours ago, OhYesNdidi said:

Simpson and Wes were bullied by some league 2 no marks in January and were pathetic vs wolves. Why people have them in the team I do not know. 

Nobody played well in that game. I think Wes has played well alongside Evans this season and that has been our most convincing pairing the results have coincided with this too.

PUEL FREE ZONE - a new era begins

I would be very happy if the squad would enter the pitch again with a positive body language. That hasn't been seen in months... FOXES 4ever :scarf:

Schmeichel

Simpson  Morgan  Evans  Chilwell

Ndidi  Choudhury  Tielemans

Ricardo  Vardy  Barnes

Edited by mucfox