Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Brighton Home Pre Match Thread

1 hour ago, Wizerud said:

Hopefully Stowell's tenure does not signal the return of Morgan as a starter by default. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see old guard-heavy team selections.

That would be a kick in the bollocks. 

I hope we’ve moved well past that. 

4 hours ago, Wizerud said:

Hopefully Stowell's tenure does not signal the return of Morgan as a starter by default. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see old guard-heavy team selections.

For God's sake, I hope you are wrong.  That would be a truly massive backward step.  The eventually dropping of Morgan was one of Puel's positives.

4 hours ago, Wizerud said:

Return of Matty James to the pitch based on him "being a nice lad" is what I am expecting. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Return of Matty James to the pitch based on him "being a nice lad" is what I am expecting. 

I fooking hope not!! Keep an eye out for Simpson scribbling out Ricardos name on the teamsheet

15 hours ago, Md9 said:

What’s happened to hamza has he been injured as seemed to be playing well. Would like to see him play if he isn’t. Would rather Simpson play at Rb and have Ricardo further forward instead of ghazzel or maybe even gray. 

Feel like Ricardo lost his freedom to roam forward the last few games, especially with ghezzal in front of him against palace, hope he can return his old ways, missed seeing him bomb it up the line with the confidence of having someone to back him up, sooner albrighton comes back the better