Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Brighton Home Pre Match Thread

18 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

It cant be anything other than ;

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Evans

Maguire

Chillwell

Ndidi

Tielemans

Gray 

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy 

Vardy brace, Rodgers in the stands, exciting day all round 

100% agree with all of this. Lets keep crosses to a minimum - Duffy and co will eat them up - but they won't live with accurate, fast through balls from Tielemans and Maddison!

Braces from Vardy AND Barnes!!

27 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Evans

Maguire

Chillwell

Ndidi

Tielemans

Gray 

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy 

no please not gray 

Edited by Kegworthfox
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Evans

Maguire

Chillwell

Ndidi

Tielemans

Gray 

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy 

100% can see the formation being a 442 and then changing to a 4231 later on in the game if we are leading

surprised at the complete optimism for tonight ….. the players have been trying. not sure what they can tweak to make a big difference. i presume we will have made a tactical plan for tonight before claude left and i doubt we will go far from that. hopefully we will see a little bit of extra intensitee and that can make the difference in a  tight game

Just now, st albans fox said:

surprised at the complete optimism for tonight ….. the players have been trying. not sure what they can tweak to make a big difference. i presume we will have made a tactical plan for tonight before claude left and i doubt we will go far from that. hopefully we will see a little bit of extra intensitee and that can make the difference in a  tight game

Two up top, all out attack. 6-1.

1 hour ago, Ross 'LCFC' Turner said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo

Evans

Maguire

Chillwell

Ndidi

Tielemans

Gray 

Maddison

Barnes

Vardy 

If Rogers is in the stand he had better watch out for some of Kasper’s kicks and Wilf’s shots.

14 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Do you reckon we might see Wes and Okazaki back in? Sounds ridiculous even to type it, but player power and all that. When Shakespeare came in against Liverpool, Shinji came back in and he and Vardy ran Liverpool ragged.

Here's the thing -

If it works, fine. But it's not the future. That said, I'm an Okazaki fanboy and won't begrudge him and Vardy a few last rides before he goes off into the sunset of his career.

14 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Do you reckon we might see Wes and Okazaki back in? Sounds ridiculous even to type it, but player power and all that. When Shakespeare came in against Liverpool, Shinji came back in and he and Vardy ran Liverpool ragged.

God what a horrendous suggestion.  If Wes and Shinji start, then both Stowell and other chappy need to be binned off as soon as the New Manager is appointed.  

6 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

God what a horrendous suggestion.  If Wes and Shinji start, then both Stowell and other chappy need to be binned off as soon as the New Manager is appointed.  

I didn't suggest it before you go biting my head off. I just asked if it was a possibility.

I'd rather we stuck to the young guns, but if this is picking a team for a reaction, it could be 442.

Edited by StriderHiryu

9 minutes ago, mozartfox said:

As it stands, they likely will be. Rodgers seems to be bringing his whole team.