Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tuna

Brighton Home Pre Match Thread

We need to win but we musn't lose.

Though it goes against attacking football we need to shore up the team and I would personally play Hamza and Mendy as the sitting midfielders.

Sounds like Chilwell will still be out so the back 5 picks itself really.

Tielemans looked completely drained when he came off so don't know if he will be able to play.

Vardy is our only goalscorer so has to start but otherwise you have to pick from inexperienced young players, badly out of form players or those just not good enough.

If Puel is in charge expect him to shit the bed in terms of team selection like the Southampton game.

He’ll go for

Kasper

Simpson

Morgan

Evans

Chilwell if fit

Ndidi

Mendy

Tielemans

Maddison

Gray

Ricardo

Very defensive line up as he’ll be desperate to get a point on board - any point.

I expect he'll be in charge because of how tight the turn around is, last game baring a miracle. 

Ward over Schmeichel for me, if you're getting yer da to fight your battles, at least show up on the pitch. Chilwell back in if he's fit, Gray over Ghezzal and I'd really not be fussed by Iheanacho leading the line.