Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WilfND

BRENDAN Official

On 14/03/2019 at 10:20, Stoopid said:

Small world - I was in Brum that night & caught the same train the alleged bombers got on, (as it turned out they were innocent of course)

Remember the sirens, ambulances & confusion as I approached New Street. 

As for dissident republicans targeting Brendan - whoever thinks  that may I respectfully suggest you take up residence in the real world?

Yes of course they were innocent...............................

• 3 weeks later...

Telling Maguire to look after his family, bringing back the togetherness, having all the backroom staff involved and approachable, understanding the players strengths, delivering a format that works much better...fantastic from Rodgers.  Really smart move to bring him in. Here's to some exciting times ?

• Like 2

Great to hear he is buying or bought a house locally and the family are all moving down. That means we have him for at least a year LOL

The pleasing thing is how we all of a sudden are creating really good chances and more players are getting into the oppos third.I think it was 10 shots on target today and thats from a team playing away from home in a game many have stated that we actually played poorly in! Great early signs....

• Like 1

When will Brendan be named Chelsea Boss ??? 

Sorry to be so negative but he is already catching the london press  eyes , I think he saw the end of the season with us as an ideal spring board to a rapid return to the big time 

In my mind there is no way come August 2020 he will be our manager, hope I’m wrong though 

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Maddison’s tweet suggests players seem to be enjoying themselves currently. 

“Pleasure to play in this side at the minute, enjoying every second of it”

We heard the same when Claudio left  and Claude , this bunch of players have a very thin skin it seems 

30 minutes ago, LinekersLugs said:

Sorry to be so negative but he is already catching the london press  eyes , I think he saw the end of the season with us as an ideal spring board to a rapid return to the big time 

In my mind there is no way come August 2020 he will be our manager, hope I’m wrong though 

Imagine the absolute MELTDOWN if he went to Chelsea in the summer. 

I wish fans would stop running us down like we are club they people can't wait to get away from, if every one stays and there is no reason why they shouldn't we can be challenging next season for a champions league place,  This season we beat Chelsea, Manchester city, drew with Liverpool away and probably dropped 20 points this season we should not have :)

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

I wish fans would stop running us down like we are club they people can't wait to get away from, if every one stays and there is no reason why they shouldn't we can be challenging next season for a champions league place,  This season we beat Chelsea, Manchester city, drew with Liverpool away and probably dropped 20 points this season we should not have :)

How many pints ??

2 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

Yep he could leave for Chelsea or another big club but I look at it in a more positive way . To get him here in the first place was a big scalp  . If he does well and leaves it could make us more attractive to a higher calibre of manager not available to us before . If we break into the big six with him especially 

7 hours ago, Gordon the Great said:

Yes, so was O.J. Simpson.....................but then again his hands were not covered in T.NT. RESIDUE.............

You seem to have got the wrong end of the stick. They were fitted up.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmingham_Six

The killers (according to the IRA, apparently) were named at that inquest last week, and subsequently named in the media too.

12 hours ago, LinekersLugs said:

If he goes, then he goes. It's not like top isn't smart enough to pull in another top manager! Enjoy today, there's more bad times than good so make the most of how the team is now

13 hours ago, southfox66 said:

Absolutely.