Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
WilfND

BRENDAN Official

5 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Have a slight concern that the club could be potentially victims of this, when people realise that he's Northern Irish and he's managed Celtic; in terms of LCFC potentially being sent threats to him etc from those that have done such things in the past with other individuals in the UK. :unsure:

Are you implying the IRA or the new IRA might target Leicester City because Brendon Rodgers left Celtic for us? Sounds a bit far fetched lol more chance of the Russians sending novichok to Man city because Zinchenko is a proud Ukrainian.

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Are you implying the IRA or the new IRA might target Leicester City because Brendon Rodgers left Celtic for us? Sounds a bit far fetched lol more chance of the Russians sending novichok to Man city because Zinchenko is a proud Ukrainian.

Innocent people in pubs is much more their style

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Have a slight concern that the club could be potentially victims of this, when people realise that he's Northern Irish and he's managed Celtic; in terms of LCFC potentially being sent threats to him etc from those that have done such things in the past with other individuals in the UK. :unsure:

‘LCFC being sent threats to him’... I know we’re a fickle bunch but we wouldn’t go that far :ph34r:

In all seriousness, whichever group you may or may not be talking about, wouldn’t  get caught up in a football manager leaving to come to Leicester City. It’s not as if he went to Rangers. 

PS - it could happen so sell me your season ticket!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

We apparently paid £9m in compo to Celtic for Rodgers and his staff, just shows how much we wanted him right now as imagine it would have been far less in the summer.

Back pocket money!!.. 

Or Top found it down the back of his sofa?... 

Little old Celtic can buy a new team with it though!... 

Bless. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

When was the the last time they killed an innocent person in a pub? Yes they are scumbags of the highest order but no they pose absolutely no threat to us or Brendon Rodgers. 

1974, allegedly. I was in the centre of Birmingham the morning after the bombings and it was really eerie, everyone moving around in silence, you could even hear the birds singing. The Mulberry Bush Pub was just an totally empty white cube looking in as I walked past.

29 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

We apparently paid £9m in compo to Celtic for Rodgers and his staff, just shows how much we wanted him right now as imagine it would have been far less in the summer.

That is a shed load of money for a transfer fee for a manager and his team.

Hopefully  getting a few higher places up the table will help cover the cost this season.

Apparently if we had waited to the end of the season the cost would have been a lot less but then again maybe we would have fallen further down the table.

53 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

ITS FCUKIN BRENDAN!!!!

It's never been Brendon

Also its RODGERS.

How is it that difficult to spell a name, these arent peculiar words from the Latin dictionary.

To be fair we could hire John Smith to manage the team and people would still pronounce his name wrong, it's the Leicester way.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ric Flair said:

ITS FCUKIN BRENDAN!!!!

It's never been Brendon

Also its RODGERS.

How is it that difficult to spell a name, these arent peculiar words from the Latin dictionary.

Fvck me! I've been spelling it, 'Branden Roggers' this entire time. 

Thanks for your help in this matter. :thumbup:

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, mancunianfox said:

To be fair we could hire John Smith to manage the team and people would still pronounce his name wrong, it's the Leicester way.

I think Jon Smyth might disagree.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, norwichfox said:

1974, allegedly. I was in the centre of Birmingham the morning after the bombings and it was really eerie, everyone moving around in silence, you could even hear the birds singing. The Mulberry Bush Pub was just an totally empty white cube looking in as I walked past.

Small world - I was in Brum that night & caught the same train the alleged bombers got on, (as it turned out they were innocent of course)

Remember the sirens, ambulances & confusion as I approached New Street. 

As for dissident republicans targeting Brendan - whoever thinks  that may I respectfully suggest you take up residence in the real world?

2 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

ITS FCUKIN BRENDAN!!!!

It's never been Brendon

Also its RODGERS.

You're fighting a losing battle Ric. Some people on here STILL spell Gray - 'Grey'! :frusty:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

ITS FCUKIN BRENDAN!!!!

It's never been Brendon

Also its RODGERS.

Hope he can get the best out of Grey, McGuire and Ineacho 

• Haha 4