Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

7 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I think he will stay at Liverpool this season considering how he finished the season. I heard that Liverpool have informed him, that if he has a season similar to how he finished the season then he will get a contract extension.

Seems strange, as if he has a season like last season he wont do much before xmas. So if they don't intend to offer him a new deal before xmas he could sign a pre contract with any foreign team. Seems risky from Liverpool not to tie down a player that would hold quite a bit of value in the transfer market. 

38 minutes ago, Shane said:

We should try get Rhian Brewster. Perfect understudy for Vardy.

Or Nketiah from Arsenal, they need to raise funds. He hasn't done anything yet to warrant £15m but offer something like that and take the risk he comes good, he looks class to me but will never oust Lacazette or Aubameyang I don't think.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Shane said:

We should try get Rhian Brewster. Perfect understudy for Vardy.

Not a chance they will ever sell him. You could potentially get him on a 2 year loan, but with regards to buying him not a chance. They love him there, he’s a favourite in the first team dressing room already & loves the club.

2 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

Seems strange, as if he has a season like last season he wont do much before xmas. So if they don't intend to offer him a new deal before xmas he could sign a pre contract with any foreign team. Seems risky from Liverpool not to tie down a player that would hold quite a bit of value in the transfer market. 

Hence why I said the way he finished the season. From what I understand they’ve given him 6 months to prove himself. He don’t want to leave.

If a player has informed you he badly wants to stay it’s technically a win win situation yeah it’s risky but if he’s true to his word, he will graft hard for 6 months & then get the contract he wants.

Edited by Bluearmyfox28

On 25/06/2019 at 07:16, Fox85 said:

Should put a bid in for Moise Kean the absolute ideal vardy replacement and extremely young I think 29.

Scored 6 goals in 13 games Serie A

Fantastic numbers for such a young talent.

25 Million should do it 

Iheanacho had good numbers as well. 

On 25/06/2019 at 12:16, Fox85 said:

Should put a bid in for Moise Kean the absolute ideal vardy replacement and extremely young I think 29.

Scored 6 goals in 13 games Serie A

Fantastic numbers for such a young talent.

25 Million should do it 

Linked today with....

thats right you guessed it, Everton :ph34r::whistle:

I’m going to throw one out there, would you take Lukaku on a season long loan £9m loan fee with a view to a permanent transfer. Rodgers has mentioned he likes to play with two up top?

I personally I’m under but interested in seeing how many on here would have him.

3 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

I’m going to throw one out there, would you take Lukaku on a season long loan £9m loan fee with a view to a permanent transfer. Rodgers has mentioned he likes to play with two up top?

I personally I’m under but interested in seeing how many on here would have him.

He wouldn't come here so it's irrelevant. 

23 minutes ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

What makes you think he wouldn’t come here? Opportunity to stay in the premier league. 

We wouldn't pay his level of wages and he probably wants to play CL football if he leaves Utd this summer. 

Edited by ROB-THE-BLUE

4 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

He’s on 200k a week for a start

4 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

With an obligation to buy after two years of loan for £55m I don’t think we could afford to do that sort of deal even if everybody wanted to

2 hours ago, Barwell Fox said:

Any article that says 'revert back' does my napper in

Tough crowd for a football forum. :plancque:

I would like us to sign Trezeguet (not that one).

I don't know if I imagined it but I seem to recall us being linked with him before. Had a great season last year and wouldn't too expensive coming form the Turkish league. He's currently tearing it up for Egypt in the AFCON.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

I'd like us to have a look at Andreas Skov Olsen, one of two Danish Skov's who are left footed right wingers and have seemingly scored ridiculous amounts of goals last season.

Whatever happened to Jarrod Bowen? That's what I thought of when I saw your post.

Andreas looks great but rather have Jarrod because of the aggression and goals I saw in him. Think the bedding in time is going to be less as well. We'll see.

6 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Whatever happened to Jarrod Bowen? That's what I thought of when I saw your post.

Andreas looks great but rather have Jarrod because of the aggression and goals I saw in him. Think the bedding in time is going to be less as well. We'll see.

There's been very little in the way of rumours, hopefully it'll change in the next week or two.