Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

51 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

We could do a lot worse than snapping up Ianis Hagi. He looks like he could be up there with his Dad in time. 

Interesting to see what the future holds for him. I'd imagine Fiorentina might be regretting letting him go back to Viitorul. Obviously managed by his Dad at present... who owns the club as well lol 

On 17/06/2019 at 12:14, Blue ROI said:

If Maguire does go we could do worse than looking at Dragovic once again.

We didn't play him as much as we should have in 2017/18 and he did alright when he featured. Would rather have someone like him in defence than Dunk at £40m.

I'd prefer Shane Duffy than Dunk. He's a very committed defender in the Wes mold. Wins nearly everything in the box with his head and can also carry the ball from defense. Chips in with important Goals also.s

very under rated, but I suspect not for long.

• Like 1

James Rodriguez

Not following him but seems unwanted and we need a striker.

Was mustard and could come at a decent price, not sure he would fancy it but might reignite his career in the prem.

Edited by Bazzerellie

1 minute ago, Deeg67 said:

I've always fantasized about James coming to Leicester, but even if his star has waned a bit it's a pipe dream.  Not a chance in hell.

I'm with you but I dont see a "big" club going in for him, I also realise he will be on a massive wedge but we can always dream.

1 hour ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Danso playing for the Austrian 21s looks very impressive. Even before his goal today, he has looked assured and a good defender tonight and in the previous two games. Grew up in England but left and learnt his trade at Augsburg. 

Danso is not better than what we have on our books ( Assuming that is, the Club (and FT) give them a chance...,,,,

3 minutes ago, Steve Earle said:

Just wondering why the Callum McGregor thread was closed?

Arguing over whos got the bigger club maybe, that's what it looked like. Got infiltrated by angry scotts 

13 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Josip Brekalo for Croatia u21’s is suppose to be some talent interesting to see how he does. Be interesting to how Reiss Nelson is too, could be an option for us this window maybe?

Can't see Nelson being available as he'll likely be part of the Arsenal first team this season. Brekalo did look good, though so did Gray in this tournament, so it's not always the best barometer of how good a player is. (Though with Gray it might be more of a mental thing as to why he doesn't play as well for us as he does for the U21s).

We do need another wide forward but I think if we are going to buy one I feel like we should go for someone who is a bit more proven in terms of banging in the goals and assists, ideally 10 goals / 10 assists a season level. Brekalo had 5 goals, 3 assists last season for Wolfsburg which is good for his age and you can see that number increasing, but I'd say he's only marginally ahead of Barnes and Gray in terms of his immediate talent. Since Mahrez left we are far too reliant on Vardy for goals and we need other players to step up and support him in the way Riyad did.

But I certainly wouldn't be disappointed if we signed either of those two players, they are both good. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Who's a realistically better option then? 

Geez put me on the spot.

I don't know, Jean-Kevin Augustin at RB Leipzig? I'm just saying Rondon has hardly been "prolific" and he's 29, rather not chuck money at an aged striker who doesn't particularly bag goals.

Edit: I've made that suggestion as he's still young and a hot prospect, could be very good.

Edited by Rusko187
  • Like 3