Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

14 hours ago, North Leeds Fox said:

If we don't get youri (even though I think we will) we should definitely be looking at cabellos while real are desperate for sales. Playing for Spain u21 tonight and been brilliant 

Watched that match and seen him a few times this season and thought the same, he would be a terrific signing for pretty much any of the EPL clubs.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, henrik_62 said:

Watched that match and seen him a few times this season and thought the same, he would be a terrific signing for pretty much any of the EPL clubs.

Thought I was telling that Italy's midfield, that has some great talent, had to resort to kicking him off the park to get control of the game 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, North Leeds Fox said:

Thought I was telling that Italy's midfield, that has some great talent, had to resort to kicking him off the park to get control of the game 

Yeah exactly, Pellegrini, Barrlea and Zaniolo are top players themselves and for the early part of the match couldn’t get  close to him.

• Like 1

If Maguire does go we could do worse than looking at Dragovic once again.

We didn't play him as much as we should have in 2017/18 and he did alright when he featured. Would rather have someone like him in defence than Dunk at £40m.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

Robert Skov looks class, a right winger but cuts inside on his left similar to Mahrez

He is quality on fm 2019. Proof enough for me. Gerrimin.

On 16/06/2019 at 07:44, Ric Flair said:

Or fcuk all is happening.

And that's the truth really isn't it. I saw a list of which Premiership teams had sign who yet and guess what?  With the exception of the odd team like Wolves having ratified already prearranged transfers there's largely diddley squat with only in the main players who have been released. It's the same every year bar the odd exception. This initial period is about contact and complex negotions, plus players on holiday. Relax.

• Like 2

On 16/06/2019 at 09:33, Lovejoy said:

I remember this being covered last summer, the leaks stopped when Shakespeare and a few of the backroom staff left the club in 2017. That’s all assumption, of course, but the timing did seem to fit.

Wasn’t it Darnell Johnson?

On 17/06/2019 at 12:14, Blue ROI said:

If Maguire does go we could do worse than looking at Dragovic once again.

We didn't play him as much as we should have in 2017/18 and he did alright when he featured. Would rather have someone like him in defence than Dunk at £40m.

He was mediocre/average whilst he was here albeit he did't let us down. At 28yrs he only made 18 appearances in all competitions for Leverkusen last year so hardly a nailed on regular there. There would have been a reason we didn't sign him and it would represent an absolute waste of money we could be spending on a playing position of more importance. It would make far more sense to at least try Benkovic or Soyuncu who have far more long term potential, particularly the former.

8 minutes ago, matty98 said:

If Che Adams goes to Southampton for £14m I'll be gutted. He's surely a player we should be looking at.

Monk just been sacked by B'ham. Might put a spanner in the works of any potential transfer.

8 minutes ago, matty98 said:

If Che Adams goes to Southampton for £14m I'll be gutted. He's surely a player we should be looking at.

I fully agree. His figures last year in a piss poor team were very good. He'd certainly have more hunger than Nacho and already would give him a run for his money.

I'd rather give kelechi more chance than sign Adams if I'm honest. Adams is older than kelechi and has only had one good season. Dont get me wrong, I'm as sick as everyone else with kelechi but I see Adams as a one dimensional player that we should be doing far better than

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nicolo Barella said:

Dortmund have a shot at establishing themselves as potential bundesliga winners and CL contenders to be fair, gives them immense pulling power which helps in deals.

Some of the prices though are unreal, we'd have to pay double.