Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

Summer Targets

I'm starting to get a bit nervous. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely positive we are stoking a couple of fires but being so close to the window closing and being (in my opinion) two players short of an extremely exciting team it's getting frustrating how good we are at keeping transfers quiet until the last minute. 

If the window was to close now, I would be fairly happy I suppose. No doubt we have a squad capable of beating last years position but like I said, we are so close to a genuine top six squad I just wan't to log on and see something exciting..... I'm so impatient. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Foxy_Bear said:

I'm starting to get a bit nervous. 

Don't get me wrong, I'm absolutely positive we are stoking a couple of fires but being so close to the window closing and being (in my opinion) two players short of an extremely exciting team it's getting frustrating how good we are at keeping transfers quiet until the last minute. 

If the window was to close now, I would be fairly happy I suppose. No doubt we have a squad capable of beating last years position but like I said, we are so close to a genuine top six squad I just wan't to log on and see something exciting..... I'm so impatient. 

Feel exactly the same way. Looking forward to seeing if @StriderHiryu can possibly top or equal his last creative outburst.

I've never followed a club that had such an iron door policy when it came to Transfers. Maybe that's what makes them so special.

Praet and Ziyech would send me over the top................... I just can't help myself. :frusty:

45 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Feel exactly the same way. Looking forward to seeing if @StriderHiryu can possibly top or equal his last creative outburst.

I've never followed a club that had such an iron door policy when it came to Transfers. Maybe that's what makes them so special.

Praet and Ziyech would send me over the top................... I just can't help myself. :frusty:

Ziyech and McGregor would be my ideal way of stopping of our business. 

1 hour ago, LinekersApples said:

Hold onto your Y fronts :scarf::bounce::banana::frantics:

Exciting players incoming

I had a Feeling :celebrate:

Edited by SO1