Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Steve_Walsh5

Morelos & Elmas

3 minutes ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Linked to both Rangers striker Morelos and Fenerbahce midfielder Elmas. Never heard of Elmas but seen he’s been linked with Real Madrid, Man City & Bayern Munich in the past. 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1095040/Leicester-Brendan-Rodgers-Rangers-star-Alfredo-Morelos-Celtic

Didn't Elmas sing jailhouse rock? 

Wow 26 goals in 35 games he's (Morelos) played for Rangers. Dunno what to make of it cos it's the SPL. But it's goals against British teams.

Can't say I've heard of Elmas, is he Turkish? How well will he handle the Premier league, its a lot harder than the Turkish league. 

Edited by Crispin LA

59 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Morelos is untested, but he has desire, work rate and passion, I don't think defenders like to play against him.

Could be worth a gamble.

Playing against Morelos is easy. A few fly wee kicks, a couple of words in his ear and he's sent off because he can't control himself. Aberdeen have cracked him. Wind him up and watch him self destruct. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Playing against Morelos is easy. A few fly wee kicks, a couple of words in his ear and he's sent off because he can't control himself. Aberdeen have cracked him. Wind him up and watch him self destruct. 

Messy red card scenario with McKenna in the 2-4 game at Pittodrie earlier this season. Morelos has something about him, a decent physical striker for sure, but he's very dislikable. Poor man's Diego Costa imo.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Foxy_Bear said:

Yes, but he's 22 and can learn.

2 hours ago, Gerard said:

Love this headline about Elmas.  :D

Never heard of him but you won't find me objecting about buying a 19 yo who is being linked with the best clubs in the world and Tottenham. 

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/elif-elmas-leicester-city-transfer-2604231

Also says BR would like Aaron Wan Bissaka! Now that would be a signing!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, frany104 said:

Also says BR would like Aaron Wan Bissaka! Now that would be a signing!

Wan Bissaka and Pereira. That's just crazy talk. That said I hear Man city and United both have 200 mil each to spend this summer. This club need to start getting first team players from the youth system. We have alot of money but not 'that' kind of money.

35 minutes ago, SO1 said:

Wan Bissaka and Pereira. That's just crazy talk. That said I hear Man city and United both have 200 mil each to spend this summer. This club need to start getting first team players from the youth system. We have alot of money but not 'that' kind of money.

Wan Bissaka will be on all the tops clubs radar. He looks a real player. We’ve got no chance!

Morelos would be a good signing if we can get him cheaply.

28 goals (and 11 assists) can't be argued with, even in the FPL, and some were in the Europe League.

The discipline is an issue but 22 is very young, and he has the potential both not to get riled up and to improve his general game under BR.

Morelos and Vardy would be a training ground bust up waiting to happen. Defenders will be all over him. 

That said, I didn't know he was only 22, thought he was much older. Maybe he can be tamed. He's got an excellent goal scoring record.