Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Fulham (H).. Next up

This is a very important game and one Brendan could do with winning to cement the fans enthusiasm for his appointment. Fulham appear to to have been bolstered a bit from Ranieri's sacking and will be a lot tougher to beat than had he been in charge.

Think this will be a 2-2 draw. Neither team can defend very well.

It’s a tough call. Persist with 3 atb or go 4-2-3-1 with seemingly more attacking team... Seeing as we should be attacking these I’d go:

Kasper

Ricardo

Evans

Maguire

Chwell

Gray

Youri

Ndidi

Barnes

Nacho

Vardy

I think Nacho offers so much more as a secondary/support striker, and Madders has had a few dodgy games recently... might help Vardy having a second striker close to him too.

Edited by Devonfox1884
  • Like 2

20 minutes ago, Devonfox1884 said:

It’s a tough call. Persist with 3 atb or go 4-2-3-1 with seemingly more attacking team... Seeing as we should be attacking these I’d go:

Kasper

Ricardo

Evans

Maguire

Chwell

Gray

Youri

Ndidi

Barnes

Nacho

Vardy

I think Nacho offers so much more as a secondary/support striker, and Madders has had a few dodgy games recently... might help Vardy having a second striker close to him too.

The QEII and milk turn quicker than Nacho!.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Swan Lesta said:

To succeed at this level you need to be able to pass the ball, call for the ball to be played at your feet even when marked and have the skill to pass the ball forward without losing it... even if you can win it back!

So just to succeed you need to be a combination of Xavi and Vierra. Let’s be realistic mate - you’re not going to get the perfect midfieler, but Ndidi is fantastic in his role as a screen to the back four. That’s why he’s been used relentlessly by every single manager and why we miss him so much when he doesn’t play. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

He was seen training today with Morgan Morgan, Chilwell Chilwell, Schmeichel Schmeichel, Fuchs Fuchs and then chatted with Brendan Rodgers Brendon Rodgers.. 

.. He updated everyone that his double vision was improving. 

Thought one of the Morgans was building a bridge between the two peaks of Mount Kilimanjaro.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Kasper

Ricardo

Evans

Maguire

Chwell

Gray

Youri

Ndidi

Barnes

Nacho

Vardy

Agreed re the support but I wouldn't trust Nacho to make a success of selling the programmes in front of the kop!

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, tomtom said:

Any news on the fitness of Vardy? 

Anyone know when the presser is? Usually the day before or two days before the game? Guessing Chris Davies is doing it if Brendan's dealing with family matters.

17 hours ago, fleetofox said:

this wont happen...they cant dance in glasgow

Yes they can, you can see it every night at pub kicking out time, its called the Glasgow Two step. 

2 steps sideways, 2 backwards, another 2 sideways, followed by 1 forward, repeat several times until tired and fall over

• Haha 1