Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Fulham (H).. Next up

Guest seanfox778

Can only be a win for me. Even if we come back from 3 down to grab a draw in the last 10 mins, I’d be annoyed.

We'll tonk them, I don't see any other option. They are by far the worst team in the Prem, their defence is hopeless and their goalie makes the kind of blunders that make you feel sorry when you watch them. They should be in even worse disarray now after CR is gone. A convincing 3-0 win would be nice.

7 hours ago, EverybodyDannsNow said:

I think Brendan will opt for a back 4 in this one and we'll start to see the start of a more positive and aggressive playing style - 2-0 home win for me. 

And one other thing, PLEASE, for the love of god, can we not moan, groan or boo whenever we make a mistake or pass backwards.

It was bloody obvious anyway but the fact that Brendan felt the need to mention this in a press conference goes to show that we've become part of the problem. Attitudes in the stands need to change if we're going to get the KP back to being the fortress it once was. 

Get behind the lads and they'll give you everything. Negativity won't help any of us. 

Great post :appl:

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chester Dontlie said:

We'll tonk them, I don't see any other option. They are by far the worst team in the Prem, their defence is hopeless and their goalie makes the kind of blunders that make you feel sorry when you watch them. They should be in even worse disarray now after CR is gone. A convincing 3-0 win would be nice.

Huddersfield is worse.

I expect they will have a decent new manager bounce, just like when we sacked CR.