Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Fulham (H).. Next up

Guest Harrydc
7 minutes ago, That_Dude said:

It will be tighter than many think. They're playing for their survival and from their point of view, it's one of the few games they can realistically win. Also beware the new manager bounce.

I wish Ranieri was still in charge.

I know we should never have sacked him after we won the league 

On 03/03/2019 at 18:08, st albans fox said:

Fulham have 9 games left 

2 of these are against lpool and man city

they will be expecting to lose these

so they are paying for 21 points

i think they have to go for wins 

They’ve had it no team at the bottom has ever got 21 points from their last 9 games

... but I do recall a team getting 22 points

• Like 3

watched them against chelsea, they played quite well and went for the win, couldve very nearly got a draw at the end with mitrovich's header. will be a tough game i reckon but i think we will win this.

Hopefully Rodgers gets them all together and tells them to sort them selves out after yesterday’s game. Wouldn’t mind hamza coming in for Maddison and playing tielemans behind vardy as he seems the only person capable of playing the ball to him. 

Kasper

ricardo maguire Evans chilwell 

Hamza ndidi

gray  tielemans Barnes 

Vardy 

hopefully a win but Fulham didn’t look to bad at the weekend so mitrovic will probably cause us a lot of problems 

2 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Jeez - what a nob I am ..  draw at Burnley ??.  That’s what we went for but we won .... was thinking Nigel aimed for two draws in the away games away and got myself confused .... 

I was on a stag do in Benidorm and my mate, who's a wba fan found out an Irish bar was showing their home game v Liverpool. 

I reluctantly agreed to watch it with him thinking Burnley v Leicester wouldn't be shown anywhere. 

Wba v Liverpool ended 0-0 and was vintage crap and to say I was loud when the full times were shown is an understatement ?

About an hour later, met a fellow City fan who'd been watching our game in a pub with a sizable amount of Burnley fans. 

Gutted I missed it but relieved I wasn't in that pub as I think I might have got a few slaps when Vardy scored, just after their penalty miss??

39 minutes ago, Hollyfox said:

I was on a stag do in Benidorm and my mate, who's a wba fan found out an Irish bar was showing their home game v Liverpool. 

I reluctantly agreed to watch it with him thinking Burnley v Leicester wouldn't be shown anywhere. 

Wba v Liverpool ended 0-0 and was vintage crap and to say I was loud when the full times were shown is an understatement ?

About an hour later, met a fellow City fan who'd been watching our game in a pub with a sizable amount of Burnley fans. 

Gutted I missed it but relieved I wasn't in that pub as I think I might have got a few slaps when Vardy scored, just after their penalty miss??

Ridiculous thing is I remeber exactly where I was and who I was with and listening to 5ljve commentary of the game ...... yet I forgot the result earlier ! 

Ageing is is a terrible thing ....

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hollyfox said:

I was that nervous I went on an 8 mile walk during the match, without my phone to check the score as I couldn't take the stress.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Feel deflated at the way this season has gone for us. Really do. Maybe a 1-1 draw here.

Come on now.. It's not that bad!!. 

OK.. It probably is, if we don't win this then it's time for a Rodgers poll. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It says a lot when so many of us are just not sure. I was more optimistic over Watford away than I am now about Fulham at home. Cripes, wtf is going on in my head? I think I'll only start to chill (a little) and perhaps believe if we go 2 up. I see us as too damned fragile at the moment, we play well in parts but we're not really confident or clicking at the moment.