Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Fulham (H).. Next up

Want to try and forget about today's result!!!. 

Let's see what the next game will bring. 

I really hope Rodgers learnt quite a bit from the Watford defeat? 

Morgan is done. 

Kasper needs benching. 

Hamza will bring us more energy.

Fulham are very poor and are goners.. This is clearly a game we must win convincingly. 

So.. 0-0 it is then. 

Just now, TrentFox said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo   Evans   Maguire   Chilwell

Hamza      N’Didi 

Gray        Tielemans      Barnes  

Vardy

This.. 

But Ward in for Schmeichel. 

• Like 4

Just now, TrentFox said:

Schmeichel

Ricardo   Evans   Maguire   Chilwell

Hamza      N’Didi 

Gray        Tielemans      Barnes  

Vardy

Drop kasper and I could go for this team, Maddison has been awful for weeks and needs dropping 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Just don’t see what is to be gained by dropping Kasper. He’s our best keeper. End of. His distribution hasn’t got better or worse. It is what it is. 

His mistakes have no consequence if he isn´t dropped. It would be a serious statement and a kick up the backside to leave him out.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Just don’t see what is to be gained by dropping Kasper. He’s our best keeper. End of. His distribution hasn’t got better or worse. It is what it is. 

I think that if Kasper remains undroppable even in the face of making high-profile errors, then Ward will probably decide to move on.

• Like 3

Is there a Fulham player who has never scored in the Prem?

Take a punt on him to break his duck against our flaky, ever-obliging defence.

We really should be winning this easily but sadly I expect it will be just another fraught afternoon at the King Power.

Edited by Hammo
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

Fulham have 9 games left 

2 of these are against lpool and man city

they will be expecting to lose these

so they are paying for 21 points

i think they have to go for wins 

Mentioned on another thread that their run in is pretty horrific so they'll need to go for 3pts against us.

30 minutes ago, TrentFox said:

Is he our best keeper, we have a lad signed for 12 million from Liverpool who is highly rated but not been given a chance, so how do we know he’s our best keeper, and for me as an all around keeper I think kasper is bang average.

• Like 2

Can't see them parking the bus like Ranieri would have done.

Think they'll come at us early, probably get an early goal (shock) but we'll end up winning. 

Iheanacho to play and score if Vardy doesn't play. And Maddison. 2-1.

34 minutes ago, TheStig said:

His mistakes have no consequence if he isn´t dropped. It would be a serious statement and a kick up the backside to leave him out.

31 minutes ago, The_Rorab said:

I think that if Kasper remains undroppable even in the face of making high-profile errors, then Ward will probably decide to move on.

9 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

Is he our best keeper, we have a lad signed for 12 million from Liverpool who is highly rated but not been given a chance, so how do we know he’s our best keeper, and for me as an all around keeper I think kasper is bang average.

Yes, of course his mistakes have to have consequences. Clear guidance from the coaching staff as to what is expected. But dropping him to highlight that he made a mistake is like a modern-day ducking stool. He knows already. He really doesn’t even need it pointing out. Dropping him won’t make it go away. Like when he threw one in the net at Donny in our promotion year. A private word is all that’s required. What’s to be gained by playing an inferior keeper? We overpaid for Ward ridiculously. If he moves on, such is life. The French have a saying that it is the fate of glass to break. So it is the fate of back-up keepers to keep moving on. I’d rather that than destroy the confidence in our undisputed number 1.  And if you don’t think he is, you’re living in some parallel universe - can I join you ...... it might be better than this one.  

• Like 3