Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

Just now, SouthStandUpperTier said:

In which case they'll just send him out on loan again. It's not like his value will depreciate, especially if he impresses again. As has been said before, £60m is just a starting position. It'll most probably get negotiated down. But Monaco can sense the desperation from Premier League clubs to either maintain or secure top 4 status. Why wouldn't they try it on? Wouldn't you?

We'll have him back on loan then.  Everyone's happy, but I think that Monaco would rather have a big fee.

Of course Monaco want the best price they can get but if they get too greedy and price him out of the market then they have blown it basically.  Negotiations are a skill and you don't just keep plucking out ever higher numbers unitl you make a deal impossible as you will only hurt yourself.

3 minutes ago, murphy said:

We'll have him back on loan then.  Everyone's happy, but I think that Monaco would rather have a big fee.

Of course Monaco want the best price they can get but if they get too greedy and price him out of the market then they have blown it basically.  Negotiations are a skill and you don't just keep plucking out ever higher numbers unitl you make a deal impossible as you will only hurt yourself.

I wonder if this is still a possibility. Same arrangement, Tielemans to us, Silva to them, but this time on a season long loan. Other Premier Clubs who are still unsure about him get a longer look at how he copes with a full Premier League season. Monaco get their fee next year.

3 hours ago, Fox85 said:

I'm not ITK that is is 40m or 60m for definite just heard that's all.

But it's highly likely it may be 40m down payment and a extra 20m in add ons or it could a figure inbetween as just a payment outright.

But if man utd offered 40 then spurs offered 50 lol never happen then byern offered 55m it would make sense in a bidding war.

I honestly hope he is in a Leicester shirt next season without our pants being pulled down

Source?

He would be just another bench warmer at Man City but if that is what excites him then he really is not the man for us, guess we will just have to wait and see what transpires through this fog of media click bait and bull shit.

26 minutes ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

IMG_-wd6zs6.thumb.jpg.671c07f8c95ac00e221ed5d99c75e070.jpgIMG_2l5s30.thumb.jpg.5a69669f2e1dc2cd3887414701e89cab.jpg

Could be anyone but it's unusual 

At best, its Monaco officials coming over to talk about a potential deal. At worst, it's some rich dude returning from the Monaco GP. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, murphy said:

The voice of calm and reason.

How boring!

We should panic and over react.

The whole point of foxestalk is people overreacting about stuff isnt it? =D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, blue blood said:

They have gone over Leicester, heading further up north.  Manchester?

18 minutes ago, VIKTOR-LE5 said:

East Midlands airport?

it literally could be anything to do with anything. Especially the day after the Grand Prix