Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

21 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

I reckon Monaco might have pushed up the 'buy it now' price a bit.

We would, if the positions were reversed.

19 minutes ago, Fox85 said:

I've heard Monaco want in the region of 60 million wow

it’s posturing ..... they may want 60m but if YT tells them he will only come to LCFC then they have to compromise on the price or keep the player (which they won’t do)

of course, whilst the posturing continues, the player may change his mind .......

36 minutes ago, ozvaldo said:

Does anyone prefer to pinch and roll rather than stretch and scratch?  Cheers. 

Both serve a great purpose, depends on how bad the itch is. Are we talking chlamydia itchy or gonorrhea itchy? Neither?

I hate Man City will all my heart. Hope they get kicked out of Europe in 2021.

Youri won't get a game at Oil City. I have an inkling he wants to stay with us since he will get the platform to improve his game. Ill think he is the key to unlock those lower Prem sides that will sit deep against us.

Edited by Tanya

If Monaco say they want a sale then £60m is unrealistic as they have lost the bargaining chip. If they said they wanted to keep him, then £60m wouldn't be a surprise. If we had him and didn't want to sell him, that'll be the price that I would slap on him.

But Monaco are looking for a buyer so £40m tops is a good deal in my opinion. He's young and very talented. Scope to improve for the premier league bit the core attributes are there. And that's rare from such a young player. 

26 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

If tielemans does choose another option who should we go for as an alternative?

for me, he is the perfect all round midfielder. Hard to find someone else who tackles, creates and scores.

Drinky. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Jazzy_Jeff said:

If tielemans does choose another option who should we go for as an alternative?

for me, he is the perfect all round midfielder. Hard to find someone else who tackles, creates and scores.

Could Ward-Prowse be an option? Not seen any links, just a thought I had

Edited by fox_favourite

1 minute ago, fox_favourite said:

Would Ward-Prowse be an option?

Interesting name. Would he leave his sole club to make a slight upwards move?

Not sure how Ralph the Alp is perceived at the club/players, might be a project mid set in their camp.

1 hour ago, dayday said:

How strange they want 60 million for a player they want rid off, ain’t happening.

46 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

If Monaco say they want a sale then £60m is unrealistic as they have lost the bargaining chip. If they said they wanted to keep him, then £60m wouldn't be a surprise. If we had him and didn't want to sell him, that'll be the price that I would slap on him.

But Monaco are looking for a buyer so £40m tops is a good deal in my opinion. He's young and very talented. Scope to improve for the premier league bit the core attributes are there. And that's rare from such a young player. 

I think you are misunderstanding the difference between wanting to sell and needing to sell. The fact that they have no use for him is almost irrelevant. It's a seller's market. They know there are now numerous clubs interested, so naturally they are trying it on with their asking price. Do they really expect to get £60m for him? Of course not. It's just a starting position which will get negotiated down. 

• Like 2