Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

Just now, HankMarvin said:

Guardiola was hugely impressed with Tielemans’ performance in City’s  1-0 win over the Foxes at the Etihad this month and made a beeline for the midfielder after the game.

so it could be bollocks

Everything in that article can't be true because Tielemans had a decent defensive performance at best in that game and done little offensively. I get he was playing to instruction but that performance wouldn't make Pep sit up and notice. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gerard said:

Everything in that article can't be true because Tielemans had a decent defensive performance at best in that game and done little offensively. I get he was playing to instruction but that performance wouldn't make Pep sit up and notice. 

Hence why Kompany needed to sing his praises post match

19 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Guardiola was hugely impressed with Tielemans’ performance in City’s  1-0 win over the Foxes at the Etihad this month and made a beeline for the midfielder after the game.

so it could be bollocks

i read the same about Maguire!

48 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

Hence why Kompany needed to sing his praises post match

Tbf, Kompany is his international captain, so he will be supportive.

Having Pep chat up all our stars was pretty awful though, like watching your gf get hit on by a hunky film star!

4 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

so it could be bollocks

I'm pretty sure that's bollocks. That was one of his poorer games.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

I'm pretty sure that's bollocks. That was one of his poorer games.

It was his poorest game…. All part of his grand plan to throw the ‘elite’ clubs off the sent 

Anyway…. Who coined this term ‘elite’ clubs?  And why has slipped into football vocabulary inn the last 6 months? They need shooting…

The top 4  has morphed into being the top 6…. Everything’s gone mad!

Really wouldn't be surprised if Man City 'want' him.

Just another case of buying players so other teams can't have them.

Man City don't just buy players to make their team better, they buy players so other teams can't have them making opposition weaker, top clubs have always done it but Man City are now taking it to another level, it's a joke.

Whether or not Man City sign Tielemans, whether or not they're genuinely linked and interested in Tielemans that opinion stands.

• Like 3

Just now, Matt said:

Really wouldn't be surprised if Man City 'want' him.

Just another case of buying players so other teams can't have them.

Man City don't just buy players to make their team better, they buy players so other teams can't have them making opposition weaker, top clubs have always done it but Man City are now taking it to another level, it's a joke.

Whether or not Man City sign Tielemans, whether or not they're genuinely linked and interested in Tielemans that opinion stands.

Great point, you have Man City, PSG, Munich, Madrid and Barca that just buy players for the sake of buying them. Bayern and Man City particularly just stock talented players generally so no one else can buy them. 

If they have broken FFP which is being investigated with regards to UEFA. If found guilty they should be hit just as Chelsea have been.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfox said:

It was his poorest game…. All part of his grand plan to throw the ‘elite’ clubs off the sent 

Anyway…. Who coined this term ‘elite’ clubs?  And why has slipped into football vocabulary inn the last 6 months? They need shooting…

The top 4  has morphed into being the top 6…. Everything’s gone mad!

You're quite right in saying the top 4 is becoming a top 6 and I feel that gap is only getting closer, something I am hugely excitied about and hope continues, hopefully that bracket behind that top 6 which we find ourselves in will catch one (If not all) of Man Utd, Arsenal and Chelsea next season, however the way Man City go about their business the Premier League will soon be a one team league in terms of who's going to win it, I know Liverpool kept up with them and pushed them all the way this season but I just can't see that continuing at the rate Man City are diluting the competition.

The rest of the league will be hugely competitive and exciting, arguably more than ever hopefully but as for league winners it'll be as boring as the SPL.

22 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

Great point, you have Man City, PSG, Munich, Madrid and Barca that just buy players for the sake of buying them. Bayern and Man City particularly just stock talented players generally so no one else can buy them. 

If they have broken FFP which is being investigated with regards to UEFA. If found guilty they should be hit just as Chelsea have been.

I just hope players get savy, learn, realise and genuinely question - do I want to play week in week out or just collect the money?

Who am I to question them if they just want to collect the money and fair play to them if that's their prerogative but if I was good enough to play at the top level I know i'd want to be playing week in week out even if it was for slightly less money and lets be honest even at 'slightly less money' it'd still be big money.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 3

Guest Danny Clender
9 hours ago, MPH said:

i read the same about Maguire!

And I saw him chat to Chilwell.

He also shook Brendan Rodgers hand, what could this mean?

1 minute ago, Claridge said:

Fits in perfectly with our set up. His lack of pace will be a problem in another team, Man Utd would be a terrible move and I don’t see him playing at Man City 

Something only those that watch him on a regular basis would particularly notice  ..... I think it’s the reason why he will not quite make the very top level where the barca’s and Madrid come calling ....

3 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

He was speaking to Glenn Murray after the Brighton game ....... Sergio beware !!!!

4 minutes ago, Danny Clender said:

And I saw him chat to Chilwell.

He also shook Brendan Rodgers hand, what could this mean?

Slut

34 minutes ago, Matt said:

I just hope players get savy, learn, realise and genuinely question - do I want to play week in week out or just collect the money?

Who am I to question them if they just want to collect the money and fair play to them if that's their prerogative but if I was good enough to play at the top level I know i'd want to be playing week in week out even if it was for slightly less money and lets be honest even at 'slightly less money' it'd still be big money.

You just have to look at players such as Scott Sinclair and Jack Rodwell, not the most talented, but both had the potential and were highly rated. Both went to Man City and came out disastrously from it. 

I think people are realising that signing for a big team young isn't always best. Look at Mahrez, he won the league and was our best player, but doesn t touch their team at for weeks.

You'd hope agents would look past the money and advise them against it unless they're going to play. Minus LB and maybe CB, where would they fit in at Man City?

Edited by UniFox21

Guest Danny Clender
24 minutes ago, Clarkey123 said:

Slut

essentially, yes, with no further assumptions. 

46 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

You just have to look at players such as Scott Sinclair and Jack Rodwell, not the most talented, but both had the potential and were highly rated. Both went to Man City and came out disastrously from it. 

I think people are realising that signing for a big team young isn't always best. Look at Mahrez, he won the league and was our best player, but doesn t touch their team at for weeks.

You'd hope agents would look past the money and advise them against it unless they're going to play. Minus LB and maybe CB, where would they fit in at Man City?

:wes:

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Agents are only intersted in feathering their own nest.

I like the idea of agents who look past the money, however, rather than my idea that the biggest problems agents have is not dying from a heart attack or killing a prostitute in the frenzy of aggression that comes after the mountain of cocaine they'll undoubtedly snort after a transfer like Tielemans. I'm not even sure how much football they watch. I'm not sure how much football you can watch from inside a really expensive k-hole. I'm just kidding. I'm sure they're family men who help their community, especially when their drug dealer lives locally.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

I've got a bad feeling that he's not going to come here

I think the ship has sailed.

It was either 40M or more that we haven't offered and he is off somewhere else now.

I hope I'm wrong but I see him signing for a bigger club than us unfortunately