Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

2 minutes ago, AjcW said:

He missed out on a start because Kevin De Bruyne and Thorgan Hazard are ahead of him which is, let’s be honest, fair. 

The shape Belgium play is mad anyway, all out attack, they have to play Witsel as he’s their only defensive minded midfielder. 

12 hours ago, st albans fox said:

YT missed out on a start this evening for Belgium ....: hope he doesn’t consider he’s missing out because he hasn’t been playing for club in European competitions.....

The Belgian team is incredible though, stacked with talent. 

Youri played the second half of the season, with him being a bit part player in the first part. 

A season of consistent games in a top 10 prem team is good for him 

43 minutes ago, Fox 4 Life said:

Just read that the reported Spurs interest isn't real anyway. Would be a bonus if true 

Where did you read that? Love that if true, I feel Spurs are our biggest competition 

2 hours ago, Lineker's Left Foot said:

Hmm quoted in that article.. 

'As reported by The Telegraph, Daniel Levy had agreed a potential deal for the player in January. The chairman was reportedly awaiting a green-light from manager Mauricio Pochettino to sign the Belgian as a potential Mousa Dembele replacement.

However, as reported by Het Belang van Limburg, Pochettino was not convinced by the player and the loan with an option to buy deal was shelved.'

Strange they had an option to buy and we didnt? or is it just BS press talk? 

3 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

It's only progressed a little more than before, but the relationship with Monaco, YT and representatives is good.  I personally think it's as close to being in the bag as it can be at this time of year during an international fortnight.  We certainly remain in pole position by some distance.

YT.PNG

Thanks ?

21 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

'As reported by The Telegraph, Daniel Levy had agreed a potential deal for the player in January. The chairman was reportedly awaiting a green-light from manager Mauricio Pochettino to sign the Belgian as a potential Mousa Dembele replacement.

However, as reported by Het Belang van Limburg, Pochettino was not convinced by the player and the loan with an option to buy deal was shelved.'

I found it weird as well. Hate the narrative of them dropping out rather than us getting a good signing. 

From what we've read 40mill buy was offered and we rejected it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Could have been Tielemans that didn't want the option for us to buy at that time. Tottenham are a far bigger draw, let's face it, especially for a player with no experience of the prem. Fortunately he seems to have really enjoyed his time at the club. Just thinking aloud but the only thing that makes sense if they could have had an option to buy and we couldn't.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, desertfox2 said:

Could have been Tielemans that didn't want the option for us to buy at that time. Tottenham are a far bigger draw, let's face it, especially for a player with no experience of the prem. Fortunately he seems to have really enjoyed his time at the club. Just thinking aloud but the only thing that makes sense if they could have had an option to buy and we couldn't.

I get the feeling most of these "journalists" or whatever they are just make stuff up. I mean who's going to know either way, they can pretty much say whatever they want. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Suzie the Fox said:

its possible they were happy to agree to the 40 million potential fee and we were not

This is starting to worry me now but the positive thing is the transfer window isn't officially open yet so it could just be formalities.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't join us but I would be gutted. I just hope the experience and goodwill he's had here will tip it in our favour.

5 hours ago, TK95 said:

This is starting to worry me now but the positive thing is the transfer window isn't officially open yet so it could just be formalities.

I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't join us but I would be gutted. I just hope the experience and goodwill he's had here will tip it in our favour.

It seems to me that we're in the box seat and that negotiations are on going and appear to be getting into some of the finer detail.

YT continues to say very positive thinks about us and I'm confident this will now happen as other clubs have only notified an interest.

Come home Youri.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Nickbluefox said:

I heard it wasn't until June 11th

:dunno: dunno, can’t be bothered to find it online. Our first won’t be long I’m sure and I still think it’ll be Youri 

this would count as an international deal wouldn’t it? So maybe can’t be done until tomorrow earliest. 

Edited by Manini

3 minutes ago, Manini said:

:dunno: dunno, can’t be bothered to find it online. Our first won’t be long I’m sure and I still think it’ll be Youri 

this would count as an international deal wouldn’t it? So maybe can’t be done until tomorrow earliest. 

It's gotta be around this time. One paper says 11th and another 9th, so hopefully our first signing should be soon anyway.