Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

1 minute ago, Mike Oxlong said:

“Arousing news” says Mr Cocksure ! 

What a (@~+

Positviely tumescent in his excitement!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, LinekersApples said:

but I was right?

For the sake of positivity and moving towards the 100 Page JACKPOT

maybe.... :ph34r:

1 hour ago, moore_94 said:

The best source ITK around has tweeted about Tielemans, looking good guys :thumbup:

The real question, is Sean from Enderby real and pretending to be Martin or is Martin real pretending to be Sean.... or is Old Bob all of them? 

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

The real question, is Sean from Enderby real and pretending to be Martin or is Martin real pretending to be Sean.... or is Old Bob all of them? 

Well ain`t that just a head ****. You mean in a Clark Kent/Superman sort of vibe? :blink:

10 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Regardless of whether they are one and the same, Sean is a cock for sure 

• Like 1

Can someone non-sarcastically (and I'm aware that saying this will prompt many sarcastic answers) confirm, for those of us not really in on all the transfer talk references, whether or not Martin Cockshaw is a reliable source or just a bellend? 

I've legit never heard of him. 

3 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Can someone non-sarcastically (and I'm aware that saying this will prompt many sarcastic answers) confirm, for those of us not really in on all the transfer talk references, whether or not Martin Cockshaw is a reliable source or just a bellend? 

He's a great guy!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I can't answer for definite 100% but the consensus when Cockshaw started on twitter was that it was Sean from Enderby and he's definitely a Bellend ?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

100% non legit parody account.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Bellend.

5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

He’s about as real as Father Christmas 

So yeah, about 100% legit 

20 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Same bloke who runs Sean from Enderby and Old Bob

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It’s a parody account of Sean from Enderby’s creation.

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

Martin as a person doesn't exist, but the account is run by Sean, who has a legit source with access to team news, but no track record with transfers as far as I know.

He also likes winding people up so it's difficult to tell sometimes whether something is 'info' or he's just taking the piss.

Edited by brucey