Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

23 minutes ago, Hitesh said:

In last seasons kit? :dry:

Not to mention the fixtures have been photo chopped over last seasons grey kit:huh:.  

Edited by mozartfox

I’m over hear in Thailand at the moment and asked one of my Thai mad Premier league contacts if he knows anything about the Tielemans signing going through. Answer was no, but he then said “do I want to buy a Leicester shirt with Mahrez on the back, cheap price” Plonker!!!

1 minute ago, v6rat said:

I’m over hear in Thailand at the moment and asked one of my Thai mad Premier league contacts if he knows anything about the Tielemans signing going through. Answer was no, but he then said “do I want to buy a Leicester shirt with Mahrez on the back, cheap price” Plonker!!!

Tell him you haven’t got one but could get your hands on an Arsenal one though. 

mahrez1.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&zoom=1&

14 hours ago, st albans fox said:

No ..... I have it on good authority that rudders is waiting for us to get to P100 before he completes the paperwork....

Nope.. no movement until page 114

4 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Don't post on here about page numbers and Boris Johnson please lads I get all excited when I see this at the top only to have my hopes dashed! 

Ps I know by complaining in the thread I'm just as guilty!

same lol

I just keep checking back on this thread every day to see if it finally happened. 

1 hour ago, Detroit Blues said:

same lol

I just keep checking back on this thread every day to see if it finally happened. 

i wondwr if for FFA reasons we can’t conclude this too early as then it would be included in last seasons budget calculations and not the coming seasons?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MPH said:

i wondwr if for FFA reasons we can’t conclude this too early as then it would be included in last seasons budget calculations and not the coming seasons?

not sure I follow you ... ?

ffa.JPG.65ba73452bbc7837b91cd9ad1822eb2e.JPG

• Haha 1