Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

I think we are in a decent position due to the fact he will play week in week out for us but is not ( yet ) good enough to play in one of Europe’s top clubs. A big contract offer may come in but I think he’s level headed to know he’s a rich young man anyway and a couple of years here could propel him to huge things and riches later. Time will tell

Edited by mazarron fox

8 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I am by no means ITK, however, a chap I know who is quite pally with 1 of the 1st team squad has been told that it's more likely than not that Youri will join us and negotiations have been very cordial and are at an advanced stage!

Read this quickly and thought that was a "he ain't joining"

But second read :celebrate:

• Haha 4

Currently are there any other concrete offers on the table for Monaco?

It seems the linked sides of Spurs and Man U are waiting to get their cards in line and see Youri as a possible target, whereas he’s our a top priority this summer. Hopefully that will count for something with him. 

Edited by trickytrevbenjamin
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

I am by no means ITK, however, a chap I know who is quite pally with 1 of the 1st team squad has been told that it's more likely than not that Youri will join us and negotiations have been very cordial and are at an advanced stage!

Keep those specs on :D

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, trickytrevbenjamin said:

Currently are there any other concrete offers on the table for Monaco?

It seems the linked sides of Spurs and Man U are waiting to get their cards in line and see Youri as a possible target, whereas he’s our a top priority this summer. Hopefully that will count for something with him. 

I read somewhere that yanited have ‘agreed’ a fee with Monaco but not with YT

i guess it’s possible that clubs cover their options by agreeing stuff in advance incase they need to move quickly on something 

Come on people - still 8 pages 

to

go

1 hour ago, Bluetintedspecs said:

It's the hope that hurts the most, you know. You're a cruel, cruel man.

1 hour ago, Liamlcfc1 said:

They were at Epsom Saturday 1st - I suspect many of the family returned to Thailand after that and the plane returned to the U.K. on the Thursday (maybe top stayed in the U.K. ??)   Top was here Sunday playing polo. He will be here next week for royal ascot - it’s possible he is spending a lot of time here .... it is summer after all !!

I don’t think you can take anything re transfer activity from current  plane movements 

Youd hope Tielemens would see more progression in a developing team challenging the top 6, and as a big player within that. As opposed to needing Champions League football at 21 years old. If he chooses us his undoubted talent and time will come. Too many young players want the instant career peak too soon. Fingers crossed.

It’s nothing new but I thought I’d wade in here because it’s two slightly different sources. My guys are close to West Ham and Spurs (respectively). 

One told me YT is very close to happening and the other told me that the club are interested in Jay Rodrigues ( but are not alone ). Not sure what that means for Nacho who Brendan has said will get a chance. There is apparently a time limited low release clause which a number of premier league clubs are looking at activating. West Ham are one of the others by the way. 

As always, there is no ego here and I’m not even adding much to the discussion. Believe it or don’t. It’s hardly dynamite stuff. 

Lots of frustration at West Ham. 

Spurs have about 50 solid targets lined up. They are a bit like us in that they have to consider who may leave. Whilst LCFC seem keen to hang on to players, I think the powers that be at Spurs would welcome quite a few of their assets moving on. 

Most of the real ‘itk’ stuff I get is on non league!

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, The People's Hero said:

It’s nothing new but I thought I’d wade in here because it’s two slightly different sources. My guys are close to West Ham and Spurs (respectively). 

One told me YT is very close to happening and the other told me that the club are interested in Jay Rodrigues ( but are not alone ). Not sure what that means for Nacho who Brendan has said will get a chance. There is apparently a time limited low release clause which a number of premier league clubs are looking at activating. West Ham are one of the others by the way. 

As always, there is no ego here and I’m not even adding much to the discussion. Believe it or don’t. It’s hardly dynamite stuff. 

Lots of frustration at West Ham. 

Spurs have about 50 solid targets lined up. They are a bit like us in that they have to consider who may leave. Whilst LCFC seem keen to hang on to players, I think the powers that be at Spurs would welcome quite a few of their assets moving on. 

Most of the real ‘itk’ stuff I get is on non league!

Don't suppose you could find us another Vardy then ;)