Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Tielemans

9 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

It feels like the heskey and collymore partnership all over again. 

If you mean that feeling that we were on the cusp of being a top 6 side, we could have had a couple of high class editions to elevate us to the next level, and then it all fell apart, I know exactly what you mean. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Some solid news at last. 

Arousing News ??????

WTF Great news if true but arousing is taking the description a bit far this guy sounds like his rumours need to be taken with a ton of salt let alone a pinch !!

Always in the thought that we will sign Youri Tielemans But LCFC need to keep Monaco in a reality check who’s prob feeding the press of the Manure Spud fake interest it’ll end up being a non disclosed fee with Adrien Silva and well prob be stung for a £40m cash and sell on clause !!

48 minutes ago, justfoxes said:

Arousing News ??????

WTF Great news if true but arousing is taking the description a bit far this guy sounds like his rumours need to be taken with a ton of salt let alone a pinch !!

Always in the thought that we will sign Youri Tielemans But LCFC need to keep Monaco in a reality check who’s prob feeding the press of the Manure Spud fake interest it’ll end up being a non disclosed fee with Adrien Silva and well prob be stung for a £40m cash and sell on clause !!

Probably pissing himself every time he sees a tweet quoted 

5 hours ago, brucey said:

Martin as a person doesn't exist, but the account is run by Sean, who has a legit source with access to team news, but no track record with transfers as far as I know.

He also likes winding people up so it's difficult to tell sometimes whether something is 'info' or he's just taking the piss.

His source to the team is probably someone leaving who didn’t give a shit 

7 hours ago, HankMarvin said:

His source to the team is probably someone leaving who didn’t give a shit 

More likely Danny Ward, given that Liverpool team news was frequently leaked in 17/18 and it was somewhat of an open secret that it was him, then he moved here and suddenly Liverpool's lineups stopped being leaked and ours started...

• Haha 1

It's an intriguing transfer deal this one.

It seems so easy, I mean I reckon most of us would just offer 70 million + Silva and be done with it right?

I'm fairly sure though, no official figure or fee has ever been properly quoted, right?

The 40 million was touted around about Feb time when we realised how good he was, but I've never seen anything since, other than speculation of 40 mill including Silva.

Does that mean Spurs or Man U would have to pay 55-60 Million? taking into account of Silva's worth?

Help me Obi Wan....