Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nickfosse

Lee Congerton

37 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Why have I a horrible feeling this era under Rodgers is going to be a disaster? Celtic fans will never leave us alone either, it's all set up for pain.

OMG not just me then . Also get the feeling that some believe the route to top 7 opens easily up once we sell 2 current England internationals and get all that lovely dosh

• Like 1

If Rodgers is successful no one will care one jot, if it goes bad it'll just add to the reasons to start an out thread.

It'll take a lot of moaning away from Rudkin.

• Like 1

If there was any chance of Eduardo Macia staying after the summer, there's no chance of him extending his contract with Leicester city. 

How will he feel if reads the Telegraph and it says leicesters new manager wants to have you replaced. If I was Macia I wouldn't want to stay here if Brendon doesn't want to work with you! 

• Sad 1

31 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Give him time man, come on We would be foolish to sack Brendan after one game ? trust him mate and Top, I am sure next season we will be in the Top 7.

I'm a big Rodgers advocate, I just have an unshakeable feeling this will he a disaster, it often is for our club when on paper something looks a huge coup. 

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I have a horrible Peter Taylor feeling about all this. Everyone's joy and enthusiasm seem OTT.

I think the Peter Taylor feel good factor disappeared to the accompaniment of the twanging of Matt Jones’ knee ligaments in his second game 

9 hours ago, ForeverandEver said:

Bruccianis is closing :(

Maybe he’s coming in to save them.

No......I used to be taken for an ice cream there in the 50s when Mum and Dad went to town....the whole city centre shops changed between then and now - except Bruccianis.

Guest Cujek

we are a successful business, turning a profit (a rare thing in football), i cant see one man being allowed to make poor decisions to change that.

we will pick up the odd turd, we will pick up the odd gem, its always the way of things.

42 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm a big Rodgers advocate, I just have an unshakeable feeling this will he a disaster, it often is for our club when on paper something looks a huge coup. 

Me neither. It is bound to happen.

This recruitment guy seems like a standard move to go back to our poor post-title recruitment ways. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

I have a horrible Peter Taylor feeling about all this. Everyone's joy and enthusiasm seem OTT.

Jesus - are we signing Junior Lewis Jnr now??

18 minutes ago, Cujek said:

we are a successful business, turning a profit (a rare thing in football), i cant see one man being allowed to make poor decisions to change that.

we will pick up the odd turd, we will pick up the odd gem, its always the way of things.

But his track record seems horrendous, I hope the club do their due diligence on this rather than simply allow the manager free reign on it, Ranieri, Shakespeare and Puel certainly didnt have that fortune.

Guest Cujek
Just now, Ric Flair said:

But his track record seems horrendous, I hope the club do their due diligence on this rather than simply allow the manager free reign on it, Ranieri, Shakespeare and Puel certainly didnt have that fortune.

I dont think Rogers will either to be honest, i dont think we are all of a sudden going to change the way we do business and sign players.

he has made some horrendous errors thats for sure (Rodwell for 10 million!), i hope we are a bit more savvy and pragmatic than the likes of Sunderland.