Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nickfosse

Lee Congerton

4 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

I've never known a more bitter bunch of fans. 

Which ones? Bottom line is its all up to our DOF Rudkin. He's the boss.

Edited by SO1

Hmmm. Recruitment at clubs like Sunderland and Celtic would surely be heavily restricted by their poor resources and attractiveness. 

Thats about out the only positive spin I can put on it. 

I just hope the higher ups know what they’re doing. 

LOL. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, urban.spaceman said:

Hmmm. Recruitment at clubs like Sunderland and Celtic would surely be heavily restricted by their poor resources and attractiveness. 

Thats about out the only positive spin I can put on it. 

I just hope the higher ups know what they’re doing. 

LOL. 

Sunderland spent loads!

Sunderland’s recruitment was largely dreadful under this fella .........how many of those signings have gone on elsewhere to prove him right in choosing them ????

he spent his first few seasons at chelski (like Rodgers) and must have made some decent contacts there .......

maybe he just isn’t very good ??

maybe sland and Celtic weren’t prepared to spend that extra amount to get the players he was coming up with as targets. ........ I’m never comfortable about too many people coming from one club as it eventually becomes a bit sort of ‘incestuous’ .......  but if we need a new head of recruitment then he is going to probably be a shoe in 

Edited by st albans fox

28 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Why have I a horrible feeling this era under Rodgers is going to be a disaster? Celtic fans will never leave us alone either, it's all set up for pain.

Give him time man, come on We would be foolish to sack Brendan after one game ? trust him mate and Top, I am sure next season we will be in the Top 7.

• Like 1